Chapter 35

*12 days later*
I drove everywhere in the city to look for Nina but I can't find her, Tony and Peter have been a mess. Everybody has been on edge and on the look out for her. As I drove to the other side of the city I got a call. "Yes Bruce?" I asked as I picked up. "We got a hit." He said and I quickly hung up and drove back to the compound. When I arrived everybody was in the conference room. "Great, we're all here." Tony said and pulled up footage. We all watched the security footage of a back ally where Nina was fighting with a man. She wrote something on the wall after she kicked him unconscious, when she was done she walked out of the ally, looked straight in the camera before running off. "We have to go to that Ally." I said as I got up. "No we have to find out where she is." Tony said. "She wrote something at that wall, you figure out where she is and I got to the ally send me the location." I said and walked out. "Steve wait." Nat said and walked after me. "If you came to talk me out of it, then leave." I said still walking. "No I'm coming with you." She said, I nodded at her and we quickly climbed on my motorcycle. We drove to the ally and looked around. The man is gone, we were about to leave when I saw a bright color in the corner of my eye. I turned and smiled. "Found it." I said as I kneeled down. "Hurry, Hydra is coming, I'll be brainwashed soon again." The message said and I looked up at Nat, she took a picture off it and we quickly drove back. "Found her." Nat said as she threw her phone on the table. Everybody looked at the picture. "How did she get out of there?" Peter asked and I walked out to the cells and slammed Bucky's door. "Bucky... how did you snap out of the brainwashing of Hydra?" I asked. "Can I first be let out? I already told you I don't remember anything that happened with Nina, I would never do those things." He said and looked at me and I can tell he was sincere. "It doesn't matter right now, Hydra has her." I said and Bucky's face dropped. "No, they can't have her, they'll use her as a weapon." He said as he ran to the door. "Let me out Steve, I need to help." He said with fear in his eyes. "First you tell me how you snapped out and then I'll talk to the others about it." I said and he sighed as he dropped to his knees. "When you hit me hard and when you said my name and things that made me remember." He said and I walked back the others. "You heard that?" I said as I walked in and they nodded. We made a plan and went to the Hydra base to free Nina together with Bucky, he knows the inside information.

Nina's POV
*Day of the fight*
I put on my suit as I was getting ready for combat.
The suit:

"Nina, come here

"Nina, come here." Pierce yelled and I quickly walked to him. "You know your mission. Kill the Avengers." He said and I nodded and played with my powers. "They won't know what hits them." I said and smiled evilly. I finished getting ready. "Remember Nina is the leader." Pierce said as I marched out with the troops. "Split up, one half move to the other side of the forest, the other half stay with me." I said and one half of the troops left. I heard a jet and smiled. "They're here." I said as the jet landed. "Remember wait till they got seperated." I said, we watched them get off the jet and walk towards the base. The other half of the troops attacked them from behind as we slowly moved up. "NOW!" I yelled and we ran towards them. "Nina?" Peter asked as I ran towards. I kicked his legs from underneath him and as I was about to finish it, my hand got taken a hold of, I jumped up onto their neck and flipped them to the ground. "That was a mistake." I said and smiled at Bucky, I saw Steve by himself in the distance. "Too easy." I said and grinned as I ran towards him. I kicked him down we fought but then he dropped his shield. "I won't fight you Nina." He said and dropped to his knees while I laughed. "That is your mistake." I said as I turned my scarlet power on, I was about to hit him with it but then he looked up at me. "I love you Nina." He said and let his head down. I froze and became myself again. I looked around in Panic mode and dropped to my knees. "W-w-what happened?" I asked as I stared at the ground with tears in my eyes. "Nina?" He asked and I crawled to him. "Steve." I said and cried. "It's okay, I'm here, you're safe." He said as he hugged me. "Guys I got her." He said into his earpiece. I saw an archer readying his bow and pointing it at Steve. "NOOOOO!" I yelled as I pulled away and jumped in front of him, I got hit in my shoulder and fell down. "NINA!" Steve yelled as he crawled over to me. "Guys get the jet ready." He said in his earpiece. "He then picked me up and carried me to the jet. Once we were on the jet I looked at everyone "I'm so sorry." I said before passing out.