Chapter 26

*The next morning*

I wake up hearing someone knock on MY door and saying my name. I look over at Steve who is still asleep. I quickly write a note for when he wakes up and teleport myself to my own room. I wait a bit before opening up the door. "Good morning dad." I say while fake rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Good morning honey, come with me I need to show you something." He said while kissing my cheek, I nodded and closed the door. I followed him to the lab. "Look." He says pointing at the screen. "This." He says as he pulls up a brain on the screen. "Is your brain during the day." He said and pulled up another brain, it looks different. "And this during the night." He said and I looked confused at him.
Nina's brain during the night:

"The calculations I made is that your brain is charging your powers at night

"The calculations I made is that your brain is charging your powers at night. I think it is until you have them all but I'm not completely sure." He said and I nodded. "Oh and Strange will be here soon." He said and I smiled. "I go eat breakfast here then." I said, he nodded and I walked towards the kitchen and Steve was standing there. "Good morning Nina." He said and smiled at me. "Good morning." I said and mouthed 'I'm so sorry' as I walked over to him. "Don't worry about it." He whispered. I grabbed a bowl and put cereal in it. "So what was up?" He asked as he sat down at the counter, I poured milk into my bowl and grabbed a spoon. "Turns out, my brains charges my powers at night." I said as I took a bite and he looked confused at me. "What do you mean charge?" He asked. "Well my brain literally lits up during the night and last night I was aware of everything because I was awake and I could feel my powers getting stronger. That's when I realized the nightmare was actually a vision." I said and he nodded. "If you don't mind can I see the brain thing?" He asked and I nodded. "After I'm done eating, I'm starving." I said and started to eat further. He laughed and nodded. "Sure sure, take your time." He said and I shook my head. "Strange will be here soon so I don't have the time." I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Don't Nina." Steve said but he was too late I used my superspeed to finish my breakfast and to get ready and popped back up behind him.
The outfit:

The hair:

The Make-up:

The Make-up:

"Okay let's go

"Okay let's go." I said, I grabbed his hand and teleported us to the lab. "Dad can you pull the brain pictures up again?" I asked and he dropped his sandwich. "Geez Nina, don't scare me like that." He said as he leaned on the desk. "Oops sorry." I said as he sighed, pulled up the 2 pictures again. "See Cap, on the left we have her brain during the day, so normal and then we have it during the night, lighting up and charging her powers. But I think it might stop when she has all of them or when they're at full potential." Tony said as Steve looked at it and nodded. "Did you tell him what happened last night during all this?" Steve asked me as he kept looking at the pictures. "Oh no I forgot, so last night while it happened, I was fully aware of what was happening, I just couldn't do anything. But I did feel all my powers getting stronger and that is when I realized the nightmare was a vision." I said, Tony stared at me for a bit and the moved on with what he was doing. "Well it's a good thing Strange will be here to assist you." He said and smiled. I nodded and turned back around to Steve, I was about to say something when Strange appeared. "Okay, I'm here let's go." He said, I looked at Steve and Tony as they looked at Strange. "Right. Take it slow cowboy." Tony said and Strange sighed. "Fine, tell me what happened." He said as he sat down on a chair, I looked at Tony and he nodded. So I told him about my brain charging my powers and the nightmare turning out to be a vision. "But all I saw was them being dead, not when, how, why or anything." I finished the rant all this time he nodded along. "Well let me try hold on." He said and he used his powers. "I can't see it." He said as he was done and I looked confused at all of them. "Great now I look crazy." I said as I dropped my arms against my body. "No no, you don't, we believe you." Tony said and the others nodded. "It just seems that your powers make you more powerful than Strange and it wouldn't surprise me if you will become more powerful than Wanda as well." He said as he walked to me. "We'll just keep training and keep an eye on everything." He said and kissed the top of my head. I nodded and looked at Steve who gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry I'm gonna be there every step of the way. I will keep following you and training with you." He thought and I smiled a little. "Can I go now?" I asked and Tony nodded. I walked out and Steve came after me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he smiled. "Of course, the next Fast and Furious?" He asked and I smiled. "Yes please." We walked to the kitchen to make popcorn and sat down in the living room to watch the movie.