Chapter 47

*The next day*
I woke up after sleeping in Steve's room again. I turn around and already feel Steve pulling me into him. "Good morning gorgeous." He said as he kissed the tip of my nose which made me crunch my nose and blush. "Good morning to you too." I said and leaned my forehead against his as he cherished my cheek. "Can you meet me up on the roof this afternoon after your DETENTION?" Steve asked as he said detention a bit judgmental. "Well is that how you wanna start today?" I asked as I turned around purposely ignoring the question and trying to get out of bed. "Who said you were allowed to leave?" He asked as he pulled me back and this time tighter. "I did." I said as I tried to escape, trying not to use my powers and he held on tighter. "Well here I was thinking you were stronger than me." He said and laughed. I stopped fighting and turned around squinting my eyes at him. "I was trying to be a normal person for once but fine." I said and smiled as I easily escaped using my powers. "Well then, thank you sir." I said and bowed as I teleported myself to my own room. As I was about to go into my closet, Steve barged into my room. "I asked you a question m'am." He said as he walked over to me, he forced me against my closet and put his hand next to my head. "Will you meet me on the roof this afternoon m'lady?" He asked again and I smiled. "Of course m'lord." I said as I curtsied. He laughed and kissed my cheek before walking to the my door. "It's a date, m'lady." He said and bowed as he closed my door. I laughed as I got ready for school.
The outfit:

I ate breakfast in the compound today, I was not in the mood to eat breakfast at Tony's at all today

I ate breakfast in the compound today, I was not in the mood to eat breakfast at Tony's at all today. Peter and I drove to school and sighed when we arrived. "Another detention day." Peter said and looked at me. "Jupp." I said as I got out of the car. Peter did the same and we walked to class. The whole day has been boring and we almost fell asleep during the final class until the final bell was heard, we sighed as we got up and walked to detention. We sat down and played with our pens out of boredom. "Time better be going fast now." I thought to myself, I looked outside and saw Tony watching from the car, as soon as he saw I was looking at him he quickly drove off. I sighed and wrote it in a note and threw it at Peter. He opened it and looked at me with sympathy in his eyes as he weakly smiled. I just nodded and started to be bored again for the upcoming 2 hours.

*Back at the compound after school*
I quickly ran into my room to change my outfit.
The outfit:

The hair:

The hair:

The make-up:

The make-up:

I walked up to the roof and Steve was waiting there for me while watching the sunset

I walked up to the roof and Steve was waiting there for me while watching the sunset. When I closed the door he turned around while holding a rose and his mouth dropped open. "Holy." He said as he gasped in awe. "You look stunning." He said as he walked over to me and handed me the rose. I blushed as I took the rose and smelled it. "Thank you, you look amazing too." I said and smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and led me to a blanket on the ground and we sat down. We watched the sunset together when he pulled me up, he put some music on and we slow danced for a while. When the sun was gone he spun me around and held both of my hands. "Nina, I've been meaning to ask this many times but never knew how." He said and took a deep breath. "Nina, these past few weeks have been the best weeks of my life." He said and we both smiled. "Even though you tried to kill me." He said and laughed as I slapped his arm. "That's mean." I said and smiled at him. "No but in all seriousness." He said as he grabbed both my hands again. "Nina, you make the happiest I've ever been, will you do me the honor and become my girl?" He asked nervously as we both turn bright red and I smiled at him. "Yes I would love to." I said, he kissed me sweetly and we slow danced for a few more hours while looking in each other's eyes, kissing and hugging before going downstairs. When we came downstairs everybody was waiting down the stairs. "And?" Nat asked looking at both of us. "Sorry guys." We said at the same time and tried to walk away from them. "What do you mean sorry?" Wanda asked and Steve and I looked at each other while smiling. "We are no longer available." Steve said as intertwined his fingers with mine. Everybody cheered and hugged us as they congratulated us.