Chapter 21

*The next morning*
I wake up by the alarm and push it off you sit up and look at Peter. He opens up his eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I dropped back down. "Not good." I said and sighed. "You're going to school?" He asked and shook I my head. "I feel like crap." I said and he nodded. "Want me to stay home with you?" He asked and I smiled at him. "No, I'll be fine, I have all the others with me." I said and he smiled back at me. He put his hand on my arm and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Well let's get you up." I said and he nodded and jumped out of bed. He grabbed his clothes and changed in his bathroom. I sighed and picked up my clothes, when Peter was done we walked to my room to put my stuff in there but when we walked in Bucky was laying in there. I gasped and dropped everything. I quickly went to Steve's room and banged on the door. After a few seconds he opened up and looked at me in confusion and then it changed to worry when he saw it was me. "What's wrong?" He asked and all I could do was point at my room as I tried to fight my tears. He looked inside and sighed. "Okay Nina go to Nat's room." He said and I ran to Nat's room, I softly knocked but I kept knocking till she opened up. "Nina? What's going on." She asked as she rubbed in her eyes. "Steve told me to come here, I'll explain in a bit, can I please come in?" I asked and she nodded and let me in. We sat down on her bed. "So what's up?" She asked and I just threw everything out. My feelings for Steve, Bucky's feelings for me, what happened last night and what's going on now. She sympathetically smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. "It will all be okay." She said as rubbed my back. She pulled away and smiled sneakily at me. "So Steve, huh?" She said and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed and nodded. "But he seems to forget I can read minds. I just don't want to embarrass him so I just don't say anything." I said and she sighed. "Typical men, don't worry about it." She said and then looked serious at me. "Just let him know, he'll understand." She said and I nodded. We both looked at the door a bit in shock when we heard things crash. "NINAAAAA!" We hear Bucky scream. "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID?!" Steve screamed and we just sat there in silence.

Steve's POV
"SHE LOVES ME STEVE." Bucky screamed at me. I shook my head. "AS HER UNCLE BUCK, NOT AS A LOVER, SHE NEEDS HER UNCLE BACK! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE HURTING HER BY FIRST LYING ABOUT YOUR DEATH AND NOW TRYING TO GET HER TO KISS YOU AND ALL!" I screamed back. He walked over to me and tried to attack me, Peter helped out by using his spiderwebs and put them around Bucky's arm. I kicked his legs away from underneath him. "I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TAKE IN STEVE, BUT NOT ALL GIRLS FALL FOR YOU, DON'T BE SO SELFISH!" He screamed as he crawled back up. "HOW AM I SELFISH? IF I WAS SELFISH I WOULD BE ACTING LIKE YOU. SHE SAID NO, SO LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed back, Peter put his webs around Bucky's face and I pick Bucky up over my head and run outside, I threw him down. "And stay out Bucky, you're ruining her life right now." I said and closed and locked the front door. I stood there until he was gone. I took a deep breath before going back. I walked into Nina's room and tidied everything up, I picked up the stuff in front of the door and put them on her bed. I went to Nat's room and softly knocked on the door and Nina slowly opened up the door...