Chapter 39

*A few hours later*
I slowly woke up, I opened up my eyes and my eyes had to get used to the light. I looked around and realized I was in Steve's room. I looked beside me, Steve was asleep and I smiled. I tried to sit up but I grunted as soon as I felt the pain in my neck. Steve woke up, he looked at me and sat up. "Hey hey take it easy." He said as he helped me sit up and I smiled at him. "Thank you." I said as he sat down next to me. "How are you feeling?" He asked and grabbed my hand. "Just a horrible headache but besides that I'm fine." I said and blushed. "I'll go let your dad know you're awake." He said and softly kisses my cheek before leaving the room. I sighed as I looked at my hands and arm, I felt different, there was a small spark coming from my fingers as Steve and Tony walked in. "Hey sweetheart, I'm glad you're awake." Tony said as he kissed my cheek and I quickly hid my hand and Steve looked at me in confusion and I looked warning at him. "Come we'll bring you to Bruce for check ups, Tony said as he helped me up. "You're hiding something, show me." Steve said in his mind and I secretly showed him my right hand where little gold sparkles came out of. "I'm keeping an eye on you." He said in his mind again and I softly nodded. As we were walking through the hall way I felt some kind of electricity going through my body and somehow I knew a big transformation was gonna happen and I knew I would be floating. "Catch me." I said and looked at Steve right before my vision went blurry. I flew into the air and started to glow gold, I turned on my back and my back arched, I felt my wound of the surgery heal and my wings got extracted that turned into gold. My eyes snapped open and the veins everywhere in my body started to glow gold as my wing got retracted again. The glow became a flash and I fell down, right into Steve's arms. "Are you okay?" He asked as I closed my eyes. I nodded and breathed heavily. I opened up my eyes back up and he smiled at me. "Your eyes are back to normal." He said as he brushed hair out of my face. Tony walked up to us. "What just happened?" He asked as he kneeled down next to us. I just smiled a little as I got up. "The final transformation." I said and played with my powers and my eyes were glowing gold. "I have a feeling I can heal now." I said as I turned around and showed them the back of my neck. "Wait how, where did your wound go?" Tony asked and touched my neck. "Like I've said I can heal myself now I think. I go test it out." I said and ran to the kitchen. "NINA NO!" Tony yelled as they both ran after me. Everyone was in the kitchen as I grabbed a knife. "NINA!" Tony yelled and I looked up. I then realized everyone was watching me. "If it goes wrong just catch me." I said as I made a small cut in my hand. I didn't feel a thing, I looked at it and focused. My eyes and veins turned into gold and the cut closed completely. I stopped and smiled. "Awesome. Now what would happen if I break something?" I said and skipped away again. "Oh my god that girl will be the death of me." Tony said as he ran after me. "Nina where are you going?" He asked as he caught up to me. "The roof." I said and he his eyes widen. "I'm kidding." I said and laughed and he calmed down. "I'm gonna run into the training area wall." I said as I used my superspeed to run into the wall. I didn't feel anything but when I touched my nose I felt it was broken. I used my powers again and felt again and it was healed again. "Okay, done testing." I said as I walked past Tony who just stood in the door way holding his chest and trying to catch his breath. "Sorry dad, I had to." I said and tapped his shoulder before walking further. Steve walked towards me and I jumped in his arms. "Thank you for everything." I said as I went through his hair. He laughed. "Anything for you, you seem like yourself again." He said and I nodded as he put me down. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said and I kissed his cheek before walking off to my room. I stayed at the door for a bit and looked around, the window got fixed and my bed got made. I was about to walk to the bathroom when I heard Tony talk to Steve. "Captain a word please." He said and I heard footsteps. "Listen, I can see that my daughter truly loves you, I want to be sure you feel the same, I don't want her heart be broken, she doesn't deserve that. So do you have any intentions for funny business?" He asked and I was about to open up the door and yell at him when I heard Steve laugh. "No Tony, I'm not planning on breaking her heart, All that I am planning is making her happy in any way I can." He said, I blushed and walked to the bathroom and went under the shower.