Chapter 66

I wake up and look around. "W-W-What happened?" I asked as I saw that Steve was running with me in his arms. "I'll explain later." He said as he kept running, I looked behind him and saw the others run as well. "I don't feel so good." I said as I got extremely dizzy and he looked at me. "Stay with me Nina." He said as he started to run faster. All of a sudden I felt a wave of pain. "ARGH!" I screamed as I held on tight to Steve's shirt. I saw visions of my powers being drained. I tried to find a solutions but I couldn't. "I need doctor Strange." I said as I got back to reality. He stopped at a warehouse and opened it up before carrying me inside. "I-I-I have to go to him." I stuttered as my eyes started flickering between gold and all rainbow colors. I wiggled myself out of Steve's arms. "I'm sorry." I said softly before teleporting myself to doctor Strange's house. "STRANGE!" I yelled as I grunted and dropped to the floor. I felt something in my shoulder and pulled it out, a little dart was laying in my hand I let out a shakily breath as tears came in my eyes. I was about to yell for him again when he ran into his hallway. "Help." I mumbled before passing out again.

*2 days later*
I woke up in a medical room and I sat up as I looked around. I was all by myself and tried to remember what happened as doctor Strange walked in. "Hey Nina, good you're awake." He said and I got flashbacks of the night. "Please tell me you found a solution." I said softly and he slowly shook his head. "M-M-My powers?" I stuttered and I looked down. "The dart had some kind of serum in it that drained out all your powers." He said softly and I shook my head. "No no this can't be happening." I said as I tried to use my powers. I didn't feel any energy run through my body not even when I tried to extract my wings, none of it worked. "I-" I said as tears streamed down my face. "You need Steve?" He asked and I nodded. He went to get Steve and Steve rushed in. I started crying right away. "Hey hey, it's okay." He said as he sat down on my bed and hugged me tightly as I sobbed really hard in his chest. We sat like that for a bit, just hugging and me crying without any if us saying anything. "I don't even know anymore who am I without my powers." I said softly and sniffled. "You're still the same wonderful person." He said as he rubbed my back. "I just feel so useless now." I said and he shook his head as he pulled away. "You're not honey." He said and wiped away my tears. "Any idea who did this?" I asked and he nodded. "It was hydra, they left a video message saying this was another punishment for you leaving them." He said softly as I got up and stared out of the window. "Great, why can't I ever just relax and enjoy my life." I said and felt anger building up. "Let's go home." I said and walked out of the room. Everybody was waiting in the hallway. "No talking just bring me home." I said as I walked further. "Thanks Strange but I'm leaving." I said as I passed him and before he could say anything I was already out of the door. Doctor Strange created a portal and I walked around it. "REALLY?!" I yelled as I kept walking, I felt Steve grab my hand softly as we kept walking back to the compound. We walked for a few hours when we arrived. I walked straight to my room and dropped down on my bed. I sighed and cried really loud into my pillow when I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it and the door opened I felt 2 people hugging me tightly. We stayed like this for a while as I kept crying. I turned around and sat up and saw Wanda and Nat sitting there. "I know it is stupid." I said as I wiped away my tears. "Of course not." Nat said and I smiled weakly. "The powers made me feel so confident and happy. I never knew who I was until I got them and now they are gone and I'm back at the start." I said as I sighed deeply and Wanda grabbed my hands. "Of course not, yes you found who you were thanks to the powers but the powers didn't make you who you are they only helped you find the right path." She said and smiled. "We know it doesn't seem this way but you'll see you'll still be the same girl you've been the past weeks." Nat said as she placed a hand on my leg. "I hope I will find that out soon." I said and sighed. They smiled sympathetically at me and hugged me again. "Come on let's go train." Nat said and I nodded as they walked out of the room. I quickly changed my clothes and ran to the training area.
The outfit:

I fought with Nat and Wanda as I felt anger coming back up

I fought with Nat and Wanda as I felt anger coming back up. "Time out." I said as I dropped down. "Anger almost took over." I said as I tried to catch my breath." Go hit some punching bags." Wanda said and I nodded as I crawled back up. I walked to a punching back and hit all my anger out on it. As I threw my last hit I screamed and the punching bag went flying. I looked confused at it as I tried to catch my breath, Nat and Wanda walked over to me. "Looks like there is a lot of anger inside you." Wanda said and we all laughed. "Well not anymore." I said and hugged them both. "Thanks girlies." I said and I walked out of the training area. I walked straight to my room and grabbed clothes as before going to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and heard a knock on the door. I quickly walked over and opened the door. "Hey, can I come in." Steve asked and I nodded. "Of course, I was about to go take a shower tho." I said and he smiled. "I'll just sit down against the wall like that first night." He said and I smiled back. "Fine by me." I said and walked back to the bathroom. I got undressed and got into the shower. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I stayed quiet for a bit thinking about how I feel. "Well the anger is out, ask the punching bag in the corner of the training area." I said and chuckled. "But I'm still confused cause how can I do that when my powers are gone? I mean my super strength got taken too." I said as I sat down in the shower. I leaned against the cold wall and sighed. "I'm not sure how to answer that." He said and I chuckled. "Yeah me neither." I said as I got back up and turned off the shower. I dried myself off and put on the clothes before walking to Steve.
The outfit:

He looked up and there was a look in his eyes that I've never seen before with him

He looked up and there was a look in his eyes that I've never seen before with him. I knew it all damn well. He got up and pulled me closer before kissing me passionately.