Chapter 20

A few hours later I'm sitting on the couch sideways in my relaxing outfit doing my homework. "Oh Math, I suck at it." Bucky said as he sat down in front of me. I looked up at him while chewing my pen. "Yeah I remember, you always tried to help me but before you figured it out I was already 7 questions further. I said and he laughed. "Yeah that sounds like me." He said and I looked back down. "God she always looks so perfect even during homework. Should I take my shot?" I hear him think and choked on my own spit. "Are you okay Nina?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine just some spit that went in the wrong hole." I said and smiled. "Oh my god, she looks so adorable the way she studies." I hear Steve think. I sighed deeply and tried to focus on my homework. "If you need help let me know." Bucky said and placed his hand on mine and I could tell this wasn't the Uncle Bucky he once was, he lost that role years ago, he is now Bucky and trying to get me to like him. I nodded and smiled at him. "Of course." I said. "Wait what is going on? Did he just-" I heard Steve think but he stopped. Bucky got up and walked away. I heard Steve walking away a bit and then pretending he was only just arriving. "Hey there, what are you doing?" He asked as he sat down on the spot where Bucky just was, I felt way more comfortable than when Bucky was sitting there. "Stupid homework." I said with a sigh. "Luckily I'm almost done." I said looked up at him and wasn't ready to see him already smiling at me. "What homework?" He asked and grabbed my book. "Ohhh Math, I love Math." He said and I smiled. "Me too." I said and grabbed my book back. But not when you have those boring questions." I said and he grinned at me. "What?" I asked and I was a bit scared of what might happen. "I know how to make it more fun." He said and grabbed my book, and placed in the kitchen he ran away and then came back with pieces of paper. "Let's do a race. The person who solves the most questions first and correctly wins and gets to choose an activity, a meal this week or whatever they want." He said and I smiled. "Deal." I said and I got up. "Oh my god this was best idea ever" he thought and I chuckled a little. "What?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing just excited." I said as I walked over to the kitchen and handed him a pen as he handed me paper. "Okay 3...2...1... GO!" Steve said and we quickly solved all the questions and Steve was done first. "YES! I still got it." He said and raised his arms in the air, I looked at his muscles and almost lost myself. "Wait let's check if they are right." I said and grabbed my phone. I searched all solutions. "Shit, you got them all right." I said as I grabbed his paper. "Thanks for the answers tho." I said and walked back to the living room. "Oh no, that is not how it works." he said as he ran after me and I teleported myself forward. "Oh we're cheating now?" He said and I kept going but he figured out my pattern and caught me by stopping on the spot I was teleporting to and swung me around and we laughed. "NO I NEED THEM." I yelled as I tried to free myself. "I WORKED HARD TONIGHT." I yelled again and laughed. Steve slowly put me down. "Okay fine and after that WE go for a walk." Steve said and I smiled at him. "Deal." I said as I walked back to the couch. I filled in the answers and then closed all the books. "Let me bring this to my room and change in a better outfit since it's cold outside." I said and he nodded. I quickly walked to my room and changed my outfit.
The outfit: