Chapter 28

*That evening*

Tony planned a birthday party for me, they also moved my piano to the room behind living room since it isn't being used so I asked them to do that. I got ready for the party, I was putting the last touches to my make-up when there was a knock on the door. "Nina?" Nat said outside the door. "COME IN!" I yelled as I finished and was cleaning everything up.
The outfit:

The hair:

The make-up:

The make-up:

I was putting on setting spray and a protection layer so my lipstick wouldn't transfer, I worked way to hard on it to be ruined, as Nat walked around the corner

I was putting on setting spray and a protection layer so my lipstick wouldn't transfer, I worked way to hard on it to be ruined, as Nat walked around the corner. "Hey Ni- HOT DAMN." She yelled. "Ssssst, keep it down." I said as I laughed and walked over to her. "Oh hell no, girl you gotta twirl for me." She said and so I did. "Hot damn Nina. Like this you will win Cap over." She said and winked. "Omg Nat, that is not why I am wearing this." She said and playfully nudged her. "Hey Nat, look." I said as I grabbed my phone, she turned around and I put my phone in my pocket. She gasped, "NO WAY!" She yelled and pulled me with her. "We're going to Wanda." She said. She was about to knock on the door when Wanda walks out. "HOLY FUCK!" She yelled when she saw me. Nat pushed me into a twirl. "There is more." Nat said with a lot of excitement and I laughed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. "OH MY LORD IT HAS POCKETS!" Wanda yelled and I laughed. "Hell yeah it does." I said and put my phone back in my pocket. "Now let's go." I said as I grabbed them both by their arms, we locked our arms and walked to the living room. Everybody was talking and all of a sudden they fell quiet. They all just stared at me. I slowly became more shy and Wanda and Nat jumped to my rescue. "IT HAS POCKETS!" They yelled at the same time and I laughed. Tony walked up to me and hugged me. "You look beautiful honey, you'll be breaking hearts tonight. Don't have too much fun doing so and don't do stupid things." He said and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry dad, the worst thing that can happen is play truth or dare or spin the bottle." I whispered in his ear. "Oh lord help me." He said and walked away as Morgan came running towards me. "NINA NINA NINA" she yelled as she jumped in my arms. "Hey there little trouble maker." I said as she hugged me tight. "Happy birthday." She said and handed me a drawing.

"Is that for me?" I said as I put her down and kneeled in front her and she nodded really hard

"Is that for me?" I said as I put her down and kneeled in front her and she nodded really hard. I opened it up and gasped dramatically. "WOW Morgan that is so good. Thank you so much." I said and kissed her cheek as she smiled proudly. "You made the rainbow." She said and smiled even bigger. "Oh that is so cool. Like some kind of superpower?" I said and she nodded. "You're my super hero." She said and hugged me. Everybody around us awed as I was fighting my tears. I got back up and Morgan grabbed my hand I walked with her to the kitchen and put the drawing on the kitchen table. "Wow she's amazing with kids as well, Morgan is completely mesmerized by her" I heard Steve think but decided to ignore it. "What do you want to drink Morgan?" I asked as I placed her on the counter. "Cola." She said and I looked at her. "Did you ask mommy or daddy if you could have that?" I asked and she shook her head. "Go do that I'll be waiting here for you." I said as I put her on the ground she quickly ran to Tony. "And what would the birthday girl want to drink." I hear Steve ask behind me. "Just a cola for me please." I said and smiled. "You look stunning tonight Nina." He said as he grabbed me a glass of cola and I blushed. I was about to say something when Morgan came running back. "I'm allowed to drink one glass." She said and I lifted her on the counter again and she held in to me like she was sone kind of glue, I look at Tony and he lifts 1 finger, I give him a thumbs up. "Uncle Steve, Could I please get a glass if cola?" She asked Steve politely and he smiled. "Of course my princess." He said and bowed to her as he grabbed a plastic cup and put cola half way. Morgan giggled. "Are you and Nina gonna kiss?" She asked bluntly and I hit behind her head with white eyes and turned completely red. "Uh..." Steve said. "Come on, Morgan, let's go to the couch and play some games." I said and out her down on the ground.  I grabbed both drinks and walked to the couch with Morgan behind me, I put them down and sat down as Morgan quickly climbed on to my lap. We played some hand clap games and eye spy, before she fell asleep against me as I played with her hair. I looked up to see everybody looking at me and I shrugged. "I'm sorry Nina she didn't sleep well last night." She said as she walked over. "Oh don't worry about it just let her sleep." I said and she nodded and sat down next to me. "You're such good big sister." She said and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Pep, I try." I said as I looked at Morgan. "Btw she said the funniest thing in the kitchen." I whispered to her. "She asked Steve if he and I were gonna kiss." I whispered and she silently laughed. "Hey let's go home and get Morgan to bed. "Tony said softly as he approaches. He slowly took over Morgan and waved at me. "Have fun sweetheart." He whispered and smiled. "Thank you for everything dad." I said back as I hugged Pepper. "You too Pepper." I said as we pulled away and we both smiled. "You're very welcome, honey." She said and put her hand on my cheek. She got up and they went home.