Chapter 36

*A few hours later*
I woke up and touched my shoulder. "Ouch." I said and everybody looked up. "Nina?" Tony said and I looked at him. "Dad, I'm so sorry, I-I tried-" I started to say with tears in my eyes but he stopped me. "I know sweetheart, it's okay." He said and squeezed my hand. "I'm just glad to have you back." He said and smiled. I laid my head back down. "Do you guys still have the cuffs you used on Loki?" I asked with my eyes closed, I heard some gasps. "Yes, why?" Thor said and I smiled as I sat up and opened my eyes, they were flickering again. "Cuff me please, that way I won't be able to use my powers." I said and held out my arms. "Why would you want that Nina?" Nat asked and I could hear the worry in her voice. "Because they found a way to take control of me without hooking me up to a machine. All they've been telling me to do is kill people." I looked down and took a deep breath. "Which I did, I remember every single person now, you guys were the next target. Now that you guys have me it is easier for them to target you." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. "So when we get to the compound lock me in a cell please." I said and laid back down while crying quietly. They all stayed quiet. I felt someone grab my hand lift it up, I felt lips softly kissing it, when I opened up my eyes I saw Steve kissing my hand. "We'll do whatever it takes to protect you and we will do what you see fit." He said and kissed my hand again as he grabbed my other hand softly and looked behind me and Clint walked up with the handcuffs. The cuffs got put on and I felt right away that my powers got taken away. "I'm so sorry kiddo." Clint said softly as he walked away. We arrived at the compound and Steve brought me to a cell, it was huge. "Wow I didn't know we had a cell this big." I said as I walked in. I turned around and Steve looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I'll be fine, I promise." I said he nodded and stepped forward. "I'll be staying out here the whole time." He said and kissed me before closing the cell. "Make sure to get your rest Steve, it's okay, let somebody else take over sometimes so that you can rest." I said as I sat down in front off the door, he did the same thing. We talked for hours about anything that came to mind, when Tony came pushing the piano. "Move aside Nina. We're giving you some of your stuff." He said and opened up the door. "Wait." I said and quickly took the piano over. "Now close it quickly in case they will control me." I said as I pushed the piano to the right side of the cell and Tony closed the door behind me. I looked on the piano and saw my song writing notebook, relaxing clothes and my phone. "Can you guys turn around and turn the cameras off?" I asked and they nodded. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. Turn the cameras in this area off please." Tony said as they all turned around. "They're turned off mr. Stark." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied and I quickly changed my outfit.
The outfit:

"Okay you guys can turn around again and the cameras can be turned on again

"Okay you guys can turn around again and the cameras can be turned on again." I said as I threw the suit in the trash can, they turned around and the cameras got turned on again. I sat back down on the floor in front of the door and smiled at them. "I'm going to be fine, I promise." I said when I saw the sadness in their eyes. "Steve sat back down as well. "Just cone play games with me sometimes, it's just that you guys have to play for me." I said and smiled at them. Peter chuckled a little and nodded. He ran off and Tony and Steve still stared at me. "Guys please, this is not gonna help. It's for my own safety but also yours." I said and they just nodded. "You won't be treated as a prisoner tho." Tony said and I smiled. "I never expected otherwise plus I'm not here as a prisoner, I'm here because I asked you to, my room is not safe, I can break through the windows. But here... it's impossible." I said and I saw the look in their eyes change to relieve. Peter came running back with games and snacks. "He threw my favorite snacks in the little compartment next to the door and I took them out. "Thanks Parker." I said and smiled at him. He sat down as well as Tony walked away. "See you later sweetheart." He said and smiled at me, I smiled back before throwing popcorn in my mouth. "So what game will we play?" I asked. "Let's play monopoly." Peter said and was already opening the box. "Fine by me." I said and shrugged my shoulders. Peter put 2 dice in the compartment. "Here so you can roll yourself." He said and smiled. I chuckled as I took them out. I sighed because I was just realizing the situation and smiled. I felt safe because I knew I was back home and I have all the help I need.