Chapter 45

Tony made us wait for hours, so I just did my homework and made random scribbles on a piece of paper. "NINA, PETER GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!" Tony yelled. "LANGUAGE." Steve yelled and Peter and I walked to the living room. "So I have been thinking and for the upcoming week you come home right away and do chores." Tony said and I shrugged. "Okay." I said and he looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Oh nothing it's just that Peter and I have detention for 2 more days." I said and his eyes widen. "WHAT?" He yelled and Peter and I looked at each other. "That's our cue." I said as I grabbed Peter and teleported us to the big field near the compound. "Lay down." I said and we laid down on our backs so they wouldn't see us in the high grass. "Told you he was gonna kill us." I said and looked at Peter. He nodded and we started laughing again. We laid there for a bit when we heard footsteps approaching. "Nina, Peter." Clint said and I just looked at Peter with widen eyes. "Uh oh." I said as we sat up. "Not you too." I said and Clint sat down with us. "Why did you guys do this." He said and then looked at me. "Specifically you." He said and I shrugged. "Look, Flash is always bullying us. Just like this morning and so I got payback that's all." I said and then looked at Peter. "We just couldn't stop laughing and got detention." Peter said and Clint nodded. "Keep your cool next time Nina, he's not worth it." He said and we got up. I nodded at him and he hugged me before putting his arms over our shoulders and bringing us back inside. "There you are." Tony said and I sighed, ready for another yelling. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled." He said and hugged the both of us. "I just don't see why it's such a big deal, we got in trouble for having fun." I said and shrugged my shoulders as I lightly patted Tony's back, not really in the mood for a hug. He pulled away and looked hurt at me. I had this weird feeling inside me... like I needed to rebel. I just rolled my eyes and dropped down in a chair. "What is going on with you?" Tony asked as we sat down across from me. "Nothing." I said and laid my head back. "Just tired I guess." I said as I looked him straight in the eyes. "Tired of being the good girl." I thought to myself as I got up. "Now if you excuse me. I go rest a little." I said as I walked to my room. I dropped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "TONY LET HER BE, IT MIGHT BE LATE BUT THE REBEL FASE OF PUBERTY JUST HIT!" Nat yelled. "EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TEENAGERS, I'M SICK OF IT." He yelled and I got angry. I opened up the door with my mind and walked out to the hallway. "OH REALLY, GOOD TO KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT ME." I yelled and walked over to him. "YOU'RE SICK OF IT?" I yelled and my anger made it windy inside. "I'M SICK OF BEING PICTURED AS THE GOOD RICH GIRL WHO GETS EVERYTHING DONE CAUSE HER DADDY IS THE TONY STARK. I'M SICK OF YOU CONTROLLING MY LIFE." I yelled and Nat tried to walk over to me. I held my hand up to tell her to stop. "Don't, it will make it worse." I said softly still looking at Tony. "You think it's easy to live my life dad? You think it's easy to have your life turn every second? You think it's easy to being mind controlled and realizing I could have killed any of you if Steve didn't trigger me? You think it's easy knowing I'm the reason that mom got killed by hydra?" I said and I stopped inches away from him. "Yes dad... it's great to get things even if I don't ask for them... does it make me feel better? No not all, in fact it makes me feel worse but I'm Nina Stark, so I am not allowed to feel empty, unwanted, not good enough or even like I'm not a good daughter." I said and pushed my finger in his shoulder as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm tired of trying dad, I did everything you asked of me, Hell I did even more but you don't see it. I'm done pleasing someone who can't be pleased." I said and walked away while wiping away my tears. "Think about that before making those remarks dad, people have feelings and yes even your own daughter." I said as I kept walking away and I walked to the training area to get control of my powers. As I walked inside I closed the doors behind me and locked the doors. I sat down in the middle of the room cross-legged. I started meditating as I heard Tony bang on the door. I put a shield around the training area and focused on getting control of my powers.