Chapter 22

Nina's POV
I opened up the door and Steve stood there leaning against the wall. His eyes are sad and I just decided to hug him. He hugged me back and sniffled in my hair. "Come with me." I said while I grabbed his hand, I pulled him with me to the kitchen and made hot chocolate milk, I put some mini marshmallows in it and whipped cream on top. "Here this always helps me." I said as I sat down next to him. "Thanks he said softly as he took the mug, "I just can't believe he would do this and then call me selfish." He said and I nodded. "Me neither... how are you selfish? All you do is protect me." I said and sighed. "I have to confess something." I said and looked down to my hands. "What's up?" He asked as he took a sip. "Wow I never had this perfect of a hot choco." He said and then looked at me. I sighed and looked up. "I knew Bucky thought that way of me cause I could hear his thoughts but I thought if I don't give him wrong signals it would go away. The thing is that it didn't." I said and looked at the wall behind him. "My love for him would never become something else than him being my uncle. But for some reason, he thought it would." I said and got up. "I just don't know how to process this." I said and looked at him. "Sorry for bothering you while you go through pain yourself." I said and walked away. "Stop." He said and placed his mug down. He walked over to me and pulled my arm so I would turn around and he hugged me. "You are not a bother. I'm glad you told me." He said as I hugged him back. "So... I kind of forgot you could mind read. Did you hear my thoughts?" He asked as he pulled out of the hug. "Whuuuuuut? What thoughts?" I said nervously as I tried to walk away again. "Ninaaaa?" He asked as he came after me. "Pffff no, never hear yours." I said sarcastically, I wasn't paying attention and Steve walked faster and picked me up, he carried me to the living room and dropped me on the couch. "Tell me." He said as he started tickling me, "I don't know what you're talking about." I said while laughing and trying to push him off of me. "You heard them didn't you?" He asked as he kept going and I started crying from laughter. "Ohhhh you mean the one where you said that even a trash bag would look good on me?" I said and he stopped for a second. He started to blush and I chuckled as I sat up. "That was cute tho." I said and kissed his cheek. "Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna shower and change my clothes." I said and walked towards my room. As I walked out of the living room I saw Nat standing behind the wall. "FYI, he likes you too." Nat whispered and I blushed as I kept on walking. I went into my room and saw that everything was back to normal and the stuff I dropped were on my bed. "Definitely Steve who did this." I thought to myself and smiled and went into the shower and got dressed, I decided to do my hair and to have a make-up less day.
The Outfit:

I walked back to the living room while scrolling through social media

I walked back to the living room while scrolling through social media. "Nina?" Tony asked as I walked in, I looked up and everybody was there and looking at me. "Uhm... good... morning?" I asked cautiously and Tony walked over to me. "I heard what happened, are you okay?" He asked as he hugged me, I hugged him back still confused. "Yeah I'm fine now, why?" I asked and I saw everybody's look turn to worry. "Okay what is going on?" I said as I pushed Tony off of me. "Just tell me." I said and looked at all of them one by one. "Wait... where's Peter?" I said and no one dared to look at me. "Dad...where is he?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "Bucky took him." He said and I gasped. "No, you're lying." I said as I called Peter. "Hello love." Bucky answered. "Are you insane?" I asked as I started to walk to the front door. "You better not be hurting him." I said as I dropped my phone, I walked outside, extracted my wings and flew away. I used my power to focus on Peter's mind. "Found you." I said and quickly flew over there. I teleported myself inside and crashed into Bucky, he flew to the other side. I tried to free Peter as Bucky got back up. "Nina behind you." Peter yelled as Bucky tried to grab me, I threw him aside again with my scarlet power and continued freeing Peter. Just as Peter was free, Bucky grabbed me and held me so tight I couldn't move all I could do was use my mind power. "PETER GO GET HELP!" I yelled. "I'm not leaving you here Nina." He said as he walked towards us. "PETER JUST GO PLEASE." I said, "I don't want to mind control you, so please GO." I said and he nodded. He used his webs to fly back to the compound and Bucky finally let me go. "WHAT THE HELL BUCKY!" I yelled at him as I quickly walked to the other side of the room. "Just you and me at last." He said as he walked over to me. I used my scarlet power and pushed him against the wall. "Oh we're going to do it that way, huh? You like kinky Nina?" He asked and grinned at me. "You disgust me Bucky." I said as I tried not to throw up. "Well let me make you feel good then." He said and grinned even wider. "Are you insane, I have 2 pieces of information for you... first... I don't love you like that and I never will, you are UNCLE Bucky to me and it stays that way." I said and he was still grinning. "Whatever you want me to be, I don't mind roleplaying." He said and laughed. "SECOND OF ALL." I yelled and took a deep breath. "I'M IN LOVE WITH STEVE AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT!" I yelled again, Bucky looked angry at me and as soon as I was done Steve and Thor crashed through the ceiling.