Chapter 31

*The next morning*

I woke up but still had my eyes closed and I felt Steve looking at me. "God, she's so beautiful, it hurt me so much to hear what she had been through, I will take care of it, even if it is the last thing I do." I heard Steve thinking. I acted as if I was about to wake up, I slowly opened up my eyes and Steve smiled at me. "Good morning." He said and I smiled. "Good morning Cap." I said and he smiled back. "Slept better?" He asked as I nodded. "Way better." I said. "I do have confession to make tho." I said and looked him straight in the eyes. "I like you too, like... a LOT. I'm just unsure about what to do you know since Tony is my dad and what happened with-" I said and he cut me off. "Don't worry, we go at whatever pace feels right for both of us." He said and he smiled at me. I turned around to get out of bed but he pulled me back. "Who said you could go?" He asked and smiled. "Me." I said and smiled back, I teleported us both to my room and I landed on top of him. "Oops my bad." I said and smirked as I climbed off of him. "Be right back." I said and used my superspeed to get clothes and got ready.

The outfit:

The hair:

I quickly went back to Steve and teleported us to his room

I quickly went back to Steve and teleported us to his room. "Your turn." I said as I sat down on his bed. He laughed and went to the bathroom to get ready. When he got back I walked up to him. "Can we hide it for now?" I asked and he smiled at me. "Of course." He said. "Cool I'll just teleport to my room then." I said as I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and teleported to my room right after. I walked out of my room right away and walked to the living room. I sat down at the piano as Steve walked in. I just played some random notes. "Can you teach me how to play some time?" He asked me as he sat down on the couch behind me. "Sure." I said as I turned around to face him. "So can you play anything?" He asked and I laughed. "Most things yeah." I said, he kept throwing songs and music pieces at me as I kept playing them all. Nat and Peter joined in. "So what song was it that Tony was talking about yesterday that you didn't want to play?" Nat asked and I took a deep breath before playing and singing.(song is in the video)When I was done everyone was silent, as I turned around I saw everybody else got into the room as well. "Uhm... well good morning everyone." I said as I got up. "Nina wait. That was so beautiful." Nat said. "Who is that song from?" Peter asked. "No one, I wrote." I said and walked towards the kitchen. "Wait you wrote it?" Wanda said as everyone walked after me. "Yeah, why?" I said as I took a bite of the chicken sandwich I just made. "That is incredible." Steve said and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't see what the big deal is." I said as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "Nina, not everybody can write songs and you're also really good at it plus you COMPOSED a song and lead yourself on the piano." Nat said still in shock, I finished my sandwich and walked back to the piano. "For me it's not that hard." I said as I played some notes on the Piano. "Here listen." I said I waited a bit before composing a piece, that tells the story about all of us. "What do you feel? First word that comes to mind." I said as I turned around. "Love." Peter said. "Happiness." Thor said. "A little sadness too." Steve said and I nodded. "Pride." Wanda said and I looked at Clint. "nervousness." He said and looked at Nat and Bruce. "Fear." Nat said and Bruce looked around. "Oh just me left? Strength." He said and I smiled. "You're all right, all of those feelings were in there." I said and they all looked at each other thinking and Peter gasped. "It's about us." He said and I nodded. "Exactly." I said and Peter walked over. "Wait let me try." He said and walked over. He sat down and played random notes, which sounded awful. We all laughed together and I playfully nudged Peter. "Who wants to train?" I asked and they all raised their hands. I smiled and we all got ready before all going to the training area. We all trained for hours and then Nat decided that her and I were gonna make dinner as the rest kept on training.
The training outfit: