Chapter 19

During lunchbreak I asked Tony to come in his Ironman suit to school and he would come. At the end of the school day Peter and I walked outside and Flash came after us. "See I knew he wasn't your dad, if he was he would be here." He said and as we reached the parking lot Tony landed next to my car. "What did you say?" I asked Flash and he scoffed. "If it was really him he wouldn't hide in his suit." He said and Tony stepped out of his suit. "Hi dad." I said and walked up to him. "Hi sweetheart." He said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "Are you sure, you're not just his side piece." Flash asked and laughed as more people came standing with us. "Oh you think you're tough, huh Flash?" I said and stepped forward and crossed my arms. "You didn't look so tough this morning." I said and Peter started laughing. "That did look funny tho, Flash the 'toughest guy' jumping around like a frog, licking the blackboard and asking miss Johnson to marry him." He said. "Yeah... BECAUSE OF HER." He yelled and pointed at me. "I didn't do anything." I said and stepped towards him. "I think you're really losing it, maybe you should stay at home tomorrow." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. "You fucking bitch." He said and attacked me. "Your mistake." I said and smiled. "Why are you going mind control me again?" He asked and I just kept smiling. "First... I have no idea how I'd do that and if I did you're not worth using it on. Second... you just attacked Ironman's daughter... In front of him." I said as took a step aside and Tony flew towards Flash grabbed him and put him in a tree. "You better watch what you say and do to my daughter, one more bad behavior towards her and I'll make sure you'll get kicked of this school. Is that clear?" He asked and Flash stayed quiet. "I SAID IS THAT CLEAR?" Tony yelled and Flash nodded. "Y-y-yes sir." Flash replied and tony put him back on the ground. Tony nodded at Peter and me and flew away. Peter and I high-fived, we got in the car and drove back to the compound. On our way we sang a long to the music. When we arrived, Tony was waiting for us with a disappointed look in his eyes. "Oh shit." I said as I parked the car. Tony motioned me to stay in the car and motioned to Peter to go inside. Peter got out, "Good luck." He whispered to me and walked passed Tony who walked over to the car and got in. "You used your mind controlling?" He asked and I heard the strict dad voice. "How could you be so stupid Nina? How did you not get in trouble for this?" He asked and looked at me. "Easy, I faked trying it on the principal and acted like I failed and that I had no idea what I had to do. Flash is easy to think of losing it. He is dumb as hell. I just had to do it, dad. He has been bullying me since Pre school. Plus he doesn't know for sure it's me cause I might get in someone's head but they won't know unless they know I have that power." I said and he chuckled but cleared his throat and quickly changed back to strict parent. "Promise me you won't do it again." He said and I nodded. He then laughed, "Well done, I would have done the same thing." He said and high-fived me and I smiled. "Oh and about the Captain." He said and had the strict parent look again. "I'm glad you like someone, but keep in mind he is way older and that it might not work out because you are in a different life phase than him." He said and I looked confused. "Does this mean you approve? " I asked carefully and he sighed. "Yes but don't make me regret it." He said and I nodded. "I promise to take it slow." I said and he hugged me. "Now lets go inside." He said and I nodded. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car, I took a deep breath and we walked inside. I went straight for my room, I passed Peter and pulled him with me. I closed the door behind us and I smiled at him. "What happened?" He asked and I told him quietly what happened in the car. He smiled just as big as me and we put on music and we did a victory dance. We geard a knock on the door and froze in place. "Yes?" I asked and the door opened. Peper popped her head around the corner. "What's going on?" She asked looking weird at us. "Uhm... victory dance." I said and smiled awkwardly. "Want to tell me why?" She asked and chuckled. "Okay but close the door." I said and she quickly came in, I turned off the music and told her everything. She gasped at the story about Flash and awed at the stories about Steve and Tony. "Victory dance?" I asked and she nodded. I turned the music back on and the three of us danced like there's no tomorrow. After we were done Pepper smiled and hugged me. "Thank you for making my day but I have to go again." She said and I hugged her back. "Keep me updated on mission Soulmate." She said and I nodded. She blew a kiss before closing the door behind her. "What about you and MJ?" I asked Peter. "What about it?" He asked and started blushing. "Oh god Peter stop hiding it, first of all I am your fucking best friend. Second of all it's extremely obvious that you like her." I said and he sat down on my bed. "I'm just so shy." He said and looked up at me. "You, Wanda, Pepper and Nat are the only girls I can talk to, specifically you since they are actually women and way older." He said and smiled nervously. "But why tho? You're amazing and anyone who can't see that is an idiot and doesn't deserve you." I said and smiled at him. "You really think so?" He asked and I nodded. "Thanks Nina." He said and hugged me.