Chapter 21 : Parents sake

"Oh! So it's you! The mysterious woman my friends were talking about! The CEO I wanted my son to get married with!"
Jungkook's head twisted towards his mother whose hands were covering half of her face due to the sudden surprise.

"What?", four people, Jungkook, Dae, Kaen and you, to be exact, sounded out in unison while Mr. Jun was having a somewhat disgusted yet confused expression plastered on his face.

"Well...aren't you...the mysterious CEO everyone is talking abou? My friends kept babbling about such a situation, so I assumed it was a rumor. I...to be honest wanted to meet you once. I heard my son and you agreed on a contract which means you already interacted somehow about business. So I guessed, I could set you both up-"

"Eumma!"

"Auntie!", Jungkook and Kaen were the fastest to respond to the non logical thought of the eldest, seeming frustrated with the previous words.

"Mom! You know that Y/n is my girlfriend!", the son's annoyed voice echoed through the entire building, causing the gorgerous mother to pick up a funny face.

"Yah! I know that! I just remembered the memory of my friends talking about her! She is so pretty...she kind of reminds me of someone though. Y/n, my dear? Are you two acquaintances? You seem to share the same innocent faces, that's sweet!"

Mrs. Kang's facial muscles dropped into a blank manner, licking her bottom lip as if they were too dry for her liking. She put on a fake yet polite smile onto her lips afterwards, directing it to the woman who caught a resemblance between you and Dae.
You shook your head, grinning. However, Dae watched you quietly with a pained expression.

"No, Mrs. Jeon! We are not! But I guess it is a compliment to let me know that I got some resemblances with Mrs. Kang. She is very beautiful after all!"

To change the awkward and inconvenient situation, Dae offered her office to have a chit chat yet Jungkook's mother seemed to be busy as she kindly declined the offer and stated her goodbyes. Turned out she only wanted to see Dae's face out of curiosity.

After your boss and the businesswoman had a little talk about the business again, you both went home, being hand in hand, not knowing Dae was smiling at the lovely sight at the both of you when you made your way out of the building. Mr. Jun had noticed and followed the gaze of his boss, also slightly smiling.

Kaen though, didn't seem to understand the little gathering, joining the two of them from behind.

"Mr. Jeon and his assistant look very cute!", Mr. Jun commented, causing Kaen to snicker.

"When you are that thirsty for a relationship then I would find a girlfriend and get married as soon as possible instead of following a woman that is half your age!", hearing out her own figure in the sentence of the young bodyguard, Dae slowly turned around and sent him a suspicious gaze.

"And when you are done being so jealous, I would shut up and follow me silently to prevent adding me a major headache, little puppy!", Mrs. Kang spat strictly, also walking out of the building.

-------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Kang?"

"Hm?"

"When are you going...When are you going to tell her?", Dae stopped on her tracks. She was going to go to the basement, where none of her co workers were allowed to go in. Not that they even knew about it except Dae and Mr. Jun himself.

"What do you mean Mr. Jun?", the woman asked, turning to her manager´.
It would be a lie if the older man said that he was not scared of his boss but he pressured himself for years now not to bring up the topic. After all it was for Dae's own good.

"You keep looking after her...you closed off a contract for the first time in years because of her. People are even noticing small features she shares with you. When are you going to chase your own happiness and tell her? When are you going to let down your guard and let her inside again? No one is following you anymore, so why-"

"Mr. Jun?", she voiced out almost in a whisper, "I did not just leave her because these people were following me. I left her because I had to. I was in danger and now...I am the danger. Would you risk your loved one's happiness for your own? I may have been selfish for leaving her too soon but I am not that selfish for coming back that soon either. Not until I found the killer of my parents...our parents!"

_____________

I know this is short but school keeps me too tired and increases my need for sleep. Please forgive me for now, I'll make it up by doing some more chapters...only if you want though because in my point of view I think this is getting too lame and boring.

Anyways, I hope you nevertheless enjoyed. Now you can a small idea who Dae actually is and why everyone is saying that Y/n looks like her.

If something didn't make sense, please tell me and I'll try to explain...or edit the story hehe.

See you guys soon and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Thank you :D