Chapter 8 : "Kill him!"

??? pov.

"Yes, yes she's fine! Someone came on time to take care of her. Do...you want me to do something else?"

"Understood! I'll be returning to the office then!"

__________________________________________________________

Author's pov.

Jungkook had carefully carried you on your bed, covering your legs with the blanket under your feet. He boiled some tea for you while he took your temperature. No fever. You were absolutely healthy just overwhelmed with something not even you could explain. Because even the flashback you just had, vanished in no time, causing you to not even remember the reason of your major headache.

You were afraid that you were ill without your awareness but visiting the hospital would trigger you even more...

"Are you sure you're going to be fine with the less amount of help I can practice? You don't need to see a doctor?", with a cup of tea on the nightstand, Jungkook now sat next to your small figure, laying his palm on your forehead.

"I really don't need one. I think I just need a little rest", you explained, making him sigh out of concern.

Your boss saw how weak you were getting the more you talked and ordered you to lay down and to sleep a little to get some energy back. He was feeling guilty for your condition, intending to stay beside you until the next day arrived with a positive aura.

Caressing your head gently, he was apologizing internally. You must have been hurt for some reasons and Jungkook couldn't think of something or someone else than himself. He was the culprit of your feelings and you were his accidental victim, he didn't mean to hurt in the slightest way.

"Stay home tomorrow, I'll handle work on my own in the office", your eyes slightly opened again, directing your head to the man who was sitting on your bed.

"I'll be coming tomorrow! Work is work! I shouldn't neglect it just because of some headache!", you said, not liking the idea of staying home.

Your boss shook his head...

"You better not come or else I'll-"

"You'll what?", your voice became hoarse under his warning, your eyes sparkling with curiosity of how he will continue his phrase...

The attractive man had to think twice about what he was going to say first. Would you take it in a wrong way or would you like his caring side?

"Or else I'll be staying with you until I can make sure you're fine!"

"But I am fine. It's not like we work in different companies. I am working for you! You can take care of me in the company too or watch me...that...doesn't mean that you have to though. It's not like you're responsible for me...", the last sentence was chasing Jungkook's ears, causing him to slightly smile.

"I am responsible for you! You're my assistant and my friend at the same time! Having any complaints?", the bunny smile of your boss showed up, making you grin.

"I don't sir! Please take care of me then!", you said, needing to faintly giggle.

Fondly smiling at each other, someone interrupted your sweet moment by ringing your door bell. And before you could stand up and open the door yourself, your boss gently pushed your forehead back with his index finger, making you whine.

"Don't dare to move. I am still here to help you. I'll open the door!", crossing your arms while sulking over the way your boss treated you like a baby, you laid back on the bed and waited for the person to get revealed.