Chapter 7 : The Unknown's Perspectives

"If...you dare...to say one more thing about my friend, I will make sure, that our business won't end with you dissapointing me, but me ending your entire career until you'll be left with no single coin on the streets. And about Kaen! He won't be able to help you either anymore. He will only observe you mildew in your own dirt. So! Never! Never ever mention her again, or things won't go well for you. And guess what! It is already starting to go unwell. One mistake, one punishment..."

Your jaw slightly fell, creating a gap between your cherry lips, your gaze lifting to meet Jungkook's confident eyes.

"W-What do you mean, huh? Hah...what will you do if I-"

"Just watch! Just watch and see for yourself. I am not a spoiler of good scenarios! Let's go Y/n!", taking your hand in his, your boss dragged you with himself away from the evil who harmed you with words Jungkook couldn't tolerate any longer.

While his right hand was intertwined with yours, he took out his phone with his left one and dialed a number.
You've worked three years with him but never saw him getting that heated over something a person said. It was because of you. Now you felt guilty for not defending yourself.

Your gaze didn't leave the tensed face of the tall man, who pressed the device against his red ear.

"Yeong! Find out whom Jessica is dating and make a deal with him, he can't refuse! And in order for this deal to be valid, make it under one condition! Tell him to break up with Jessica!", coming at the end of his words, he canceled the call and let his arm hanging next to his muscular body, looking at his side only to see you frown.

It was obvious that you didn't like what Jungkook planned to do. He isn't a person like that and didn't act reckless ever in his life. So why did he now? It made you uncomfortable as you didn't comprehend his problem.

"Why did you do that? Why are you exaggerating over such a small incident!", you scolded with all your might.

"Then what should I do? Let her do this over and over again whenever she sees us together? I won't let that happen! She insulted you!", he defended himself now, making you scoff and let go of his hand.

"So what? So what if she does it again? We can handle the situation like adults and not like children! Just because you have money doesn't mean you can ruin someone's life like that! Why did you even defend me in the first place? I could deal with her on my own!"

"I don't know! I don't know why I defended you! But one thing is for sure...I didn't do it because she's someone who cheated on me!", Jungkook uttered proudly and with a stern face.

The weight of this phrase felt like a feather on your palm since you didn't understand what he was referring to. But...once you would understand...this feather would turn into a mountain for your pure heart that was apparently made of gold in someone's eyes.

"I might be too nice to people but when I don't like something, I can turn into a devil real quick. Don't underestimate a person who acts innocent and clueless, because they might be the one's you should fear the most!"

A strong wind blew from the south, making your hair blow in the fresh air before you left Jungkook behind yourself to make your way home. Yes, your pride was hurt. Hurt because you couldn't have even one chance in life where you could speak for yourself because others did it for you, thinking you were too weak. And Jungkook was apparently nothing better than those people, which hurted you.

Thinking someone is different but them proving you wrong at the end, is the greatest heartbreak you can experience. Especially when you relied on them.

Taking a taxi to drive you home, you looked out from the window, observing some women your age having a funny conversation with their friends. That didn't make you feel better either...