Chapter 1 : A Dissapointed Family

A wealthy family with a wealthy and successful son. That's how you could describe the family and the heir as in short. His name was chosen by his dear mother, who wished only good things to happen to her middle aged son. Money, wealth, property...love, aren't supposed to be a problem to the son of that good hearted mother.

The name?

His name was Jeon Jungkook. A Ceo who started with zero success and zero interest in business and money. It was true that his father had forced him to replace him but Jungkook was never fond of that reckless idea of his father. Anyhow, the time of Jungkook's success and well being had entered his life, causing him to be known all around the world with the handsome face he owned.

Despite his tight schedule and those countless dates he had arranged to meet high qualified people for his outcoming campaigns and projects, he managed to create time of his own when...he fell in love with the daughter of a familiar businessman.

_________________________________________________________

"She must be arriving in some time, mother!", Jungkook has tried to calm his mother from getting impatient. Little did he know though, that he was one of those impatient structured beings in that lonely house they were in.

"Jungkook! Aren't you getting tired, my son?", the mother sighed, her eyebrows uniting only to create wrinkles on her pale forehead.

Jungkook had to know in advance what his gorgeous mother tried to tell him...

"Hm?"

"Your girlfriend. I mean...how many times did you try to introduce us to each other only for her to cancel the plan last minute?"

There was no reason for the woman to hide her emotions about the disrespectful incidents of her son's girlfriend, causing Jungkook to become aware that even his mother was getting fed up with the girl he loved.

Jungkook ironically chuckled, realizing reality...

"I know, mother! I need to admit that this isn't really respectful to come late and cancel plans every time I am trying hard to meet you guys up. But what should I do? At the end she is also only a busy businesswoman...", attempting to make his mother understand the situation a little better, the mother furiously stood up from the seat she was sitting on.

"Excuse me? Son! That isn't true but only an excuse to make me convince that this woman you are trying to introduce to your father and your mother, is meant to be with you! If she had a little bit of shame, she would make and set plans according to her schedule but what is she doing? She's canceling plans that feel like she's trying to escape from meeting us!"

The young Ceo attentively listened to his mother's complaints, halfway agreeing to everything she said.

It wasn't like Jungkook didn't notice the weird behavior of his girlfriend but he was afraid. Afraid that she might not be the one he is supposed to be with.

Would he never have luck in his love life?

Ms. Jeon was convinced that the woman wouldn't arrive today either, walking towards her husband who was still waiting on the big table that had been set with various foods.

"Honey! She won't come! Let's eat alone!", the husband of the dissapointed woman had nodded his head, silently growing while folding the newspapers he read to waste time.

Not only were the parents of the Ceo disappointed and mad but also the Ceo himself. He trusted his girlfriend to come on time but yet again she didn't keep her words. She perhaps saw it as a game but to Jungkook it was more than that. It was important to him. Very. It would have been the first time that he brought a woman into his house and introduced to his family.