Chapter 16 : Hunted Little Doll

"I...will surely help you find out what happened to you"

__________________________________________________________

And again she was running.

A little girl in the forest, bare feet touching wood. Her world floated across her eyes yet she was blinded by the wolves.

The more she ran, the more it pained, heavy breathing audible as it echoed.

"Don't run away little one, you won't be able to change your fate", he said.

Nevertheless she ran, convinced of her changing her fate. Not her's only though.

She wanted to change her special person's fate as well. The person she grew up with.

Losing blood was worth it, she said.

"Y/N!!"

"Y/N!!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! Come on wake up, it's a nightmare!", a man beside her spoke, getting started as the woman in the bed was left breathless on the mattress. She sat up, sweat beads falling from her forehead on the sheets.

"Shhh! Breathe Y/n!", but it wasn't as easy as it was instructed. It felt like her lungs didn't cooperate along her willpower anymore. She was about to give up.

"Y-yeah! It was indeed a nightmare!", her voice cracked, searching for something to hold into until she grabbed the shirt of her boyfriend, "Jungkook?"

Her voice sounded inside the darkness, as if it was the shelter of her emotions.

"Yeah love?"

"I...I have no idea who that girl was but...I can swear that it wasn't me!", Jungkook frowned although it wasn't visible in the dark.

"What do you mean Y/n?"

"She called for me! She was running from someone but I don't know from whom!", with the last breath that was left for you to use, you were supported to lay back on the bed with the help of your lover, who covered you with the blankets.

"We aren't even sure if that nightmare has a meaning at all!"

"It does! It must have!", his girlfriend muttered, her beautiful eyes flattering close due to the fatigue, "It must have"

Jungkook raised in confusion. Whatever Y/n said, didn't make sense to him. Maybe if he was involved in that nightmare, he would be able to comprehend the situation better.

But despite him being so clueless, something inside of him told strongly that there was a story hidden behind Y/n's condition. Her sudden headaches, the amounts of times she fainted and now that nightmare.

No person would go through things like that without a reason. Jungkook was now positive about the trauma the doctor mentioned. His girlfriend must have gone through something traumatic in order to suffocate in this evilish circle now.

The next day, your boyfriend asked you about the dream you had and again...you couldn't remember it.

Missing pieces all over the dirt her suspicious experiences brought her to.

"You really can't remember Y/n?"

"I told you I can't!", leaving out a sigh from the little space between her lips, he hugged you from behind.

"Don't worry! I'll help you remember everything you've lost!", tightening the embrace, Y/n pressed her back harsher onto his chest, leaning her head back on his shoulder.