Chapter 14 : Check - Up!

"I know. I didn't come to interrogate you this time, no worries. I...I want to work for you!", he breathed, almost sounding exhausted from overloading himself with a duty he wasn't teared down along an obligation.

Despite him being isolated with fury rushing inside his thick veins, that didn't show a sign of mercy, he was defeated by the woman that apparently didn't hold the golden name the young man was assuming to.

"What? Working? For me?", it almost sounded like a mocking manner when she spoke out her right mind, "that would cause some troubles. Not just for me but also for you, don't you think so?"

Offended by the closure the woman might have spoken with all her willpower to stop the raven haired man from wanting a place in her company, he fainly scoffed, not wanting to believe his eardrums that might betrayed him for good though.

Was it really a good idea of him working for someone, who eagerly waits for him to dissappear in a dim light?
__________________________________________________________

"Y/n!", Jungkook's feet were showing its hyper game when he couldn't sit still on his chair. As soon as you've entered his office, he couldn't help but sprint to you with all the concern held up for you.

How could you possibly not fall for a man like him?

You smiled at him. Sweetness crawling up your puffy cheeks.

"Hey! I guess you already know what happened. I fainted...again", embarrassment taking over your body, Jungkook hugged you, his strong hand making its way to the back of your head, fingering some strands of hair away from your face.

As you were trapped by his muscular arms and were pushed against his hard chest, his rapid heartbeat accelerated, especially when you've touched the other hand of his that happened to lay on your red cheek.

"It just happened...", the tall man sighed, not intending to let the important case slide so easily.

"No, you will be going under a great check up missy! There is no way I am letting you go off like this without knowing if your condition is serious or not!"

Jungkook was a stubborn rock that just wouldn't get rubbed or pushed away with the tip of a shoe. He was going to stick like a gum to something when he wanted to. It was a tasteless gum, yet also very persistent.

"Does it really have to-"

"Yes! No buts! You're my first priority! I can't believe you thought I would let it slide...", discovering the disbelief in his tone, you needed to chuckle and to break down in awe. Maybe you moved a little too fast with that step but you weren't about to urge yourself to stop on your action.

Your legs moving you like a magnet to your lovely boss, you tiptoed before you laid your lips on his, giving him a surprising peck on his soft pillow lips, crashing his system as he froze on the spot, not realizing what he just experienced.

Maybe a lovestruck by armor!

"Okay, I'll do as you please!", and again, the corners of your lips were pulled upward by the thin yet powerful facial muscles.

Your boyfriend needed a few seconds to process the happenings as you thought the reason might be his shyness and cautious behavior.

But oh boy were you wrong!

Actually you needed to get the awareness as soon as a cheeky smirk crept up the lips of the attractive dude in front of you but your naiveness couldn't catch straight up to the dot of the intention of his. Until he grabbed your hips, moved and pressed you stronger onto his body like a hurricane.