Chapter 6 : Consequences happen!

"Great idea son! I'll consider that! But no! First we should talk about the plan of you getting married. I've found the perfect match for you. I don't know her personally but...she's also a Ceo. I want you to get married to her!"

The confused son of the gorgeous woman, was left stunned after that sudden announcement of his mother. It was clear that he was going to reject the suggestion of getting married to a Ceo, he didn't even get to know yet.

Jungkook's brows united in the strangest way possible before he intended to sort things out with his happy mother.

"Mother? You want me to marry a stranger, is that it?", although his mind was restless from only the thought of an other woman entering his life, his pretty voice remained calm yet disheartened.

"Oh? Hm...son! You can get to know her! She won't be an absolute stranger when you marry her. I'll give you some time to get to know each other-"

"No, mother! I want to get married with someone I sincerely love. Not with someone I spent a few days or weeks with. Please be understanding!", the son explained with a steamy heart, not knowing what has gotten into his mother's head.

The woman sighed but nodded for the sake of her own son, trying to understand his point and his desire to find love in his own way.

"Okay! I am sorry...that mom upset you! Forgive mom! Hm?", your boss's mother apologized to him with a saddened expression, feeling very sorry for her rush, "I just wanted to see those days of you being a groom a little sooner than destiny predicted"

You've watched Jungkook hugging Mrs. Jeon wholeheartedly...

"And I promised you that you will. Let me first find the one for me. Also...there is nothing I am supposed to forgive you about. I can totally understand your wish, which I'll surely fulfill with the time being"

Seeing them like this, you've missed your mom too. Although you don't remember her, you've missed her warmth rubbing on you and her presence protecting you.

You didn't quite know how you should feel about Mrs. Jeon trying to pair up your boss with an other woman. On one hand, your chest was being crushed and squeezed together and on the other, you just thought that it was understandable.

It was understandable that she wanted to see her child marry someone he was truly loving.

"Anyways, I am a little sad to deliver some sad news but I'll have to go to my own home today! Thank you for taking care of me and Y/n, mother! I guess I'll take her out to eat now...", Jungkook said, breaking off the warm embrace.

Your big eyes widened, not expecting that.

"Of course! Come here more often! Have a good meal together!", the mother smiled, patting her son's shoulder.

"We will! Let's go Y/n!"

"But- what should we do with Sunny? Let's bring him home first!", you said, receiving a kind nod from your boss.

"Okay, let's do that. Bye mom!"

"Bye Mrs. Jeon!"

"Goodbye my dears!", you guys ended your small conversation, leaving the house after taking Sunny along with you...

____________________________________________________________

It seemed like Mrs. Jeon was debating with herself when she watched the two young people being sweet to one an other. Was she misunderstanding the entire situation or didn't she even start to analyze clearly yet?

She couldn't just sit still. Although she knew Kaen wasn't as close as her son and him used to be, she called him over, wanting to talk to someone she could trust.