Yoongi is obviously oblivious to Jimin's low hungry stares as his attention was completely on yunmi being all happy and bright. After stripping himself, yoongi got into the large tub making jimin snap out of his trance and move aside.

" Come to Dada my pretty princess" yoongi cooed as he saw yunmi looking at him with wide eyes, a finger in her mouth.

She tried to swim to jimin but poor girl doesn't know how to swim. Soon she was in the huge arms of the Min Yoongi and she started blabbering incoherent noises making the couple laugh at her attempts.

Jimin scooted closer to yoongi and the older gently wrapped a hand over his shoulder ,jimin leaning at his touch and laying his head on his husband's shoulder.

The couple looked fondly at the little girl who was just a pure, innocent soul.

"Yoongi?"

"Mhmm?"

"Are you thinking what I am thinking? " jimin asked after a good ten minutes of three of them playing splashing water everywhere and playing with duck and what not.

"Depends on what you are thinking?"

"I'll tell you later then" jimin smiled and kissed his cheeks while the elder failed to hide his blush.

Yunmi kept on changing positions, hopping onto yoongi for some time and grabbing onto jimin the other time. They had the best family time these two days.

"She really loves us doesn't she?" Yoongi looked softly at her and patted her head which cause her to chuckle at him.

"Aigoo. I can't take it. She's so cute" yoongi blurted out crossing his hands over his chest making jimin laugh at his silly husband. Yunmi just stared at him innocent eyes and tapped yoongi's chest making jimin coo.

"Protecting dada, aren't you my cute little dumpling" jimin took her from yoongi's lap and kissed her cheeks softly rocking her back and forth.

She sneezed.

"Oh my god yoongi, she's been in water for so long.She's gonna have a fever if she stays in water further. Take her" jimin got worried.

"Fine" yoongi exclaimed and claimed the little girl into his arms and slowly got off the tub careful not to trip with baby in his arms.
Apparently yoongi had already showered while jimin and baby were playing so he left jimin to himself.

Jimin then got off the tub himself and drained the dirty water only to be replaced by a hot soothing bath with a little amount of rose petals and lavender bath bomb. He hopped in eagerly removing the upper clothing, after a wait if five minutes to let the warmth consume his body. Yesterday was tiring and he is easing himself off like this.

He spent like ten minutes almost dozing off at how comfortable and relaxing it is to just sit and relieve stress.

Yoongi had given yunmi to a caretaker so they can dress her up followed by feeding. He was now alone in the room so he got dressed in some formal shirt while he waited for jimin but the other hadn't shown up yet. So he walked to the bathroom to checkup on him.

But his words got stuck in his throat as he saw jimin almost naked in the bath looking ethereal so effortlessly.

"Uh.." yoongi managed utter just a word but unable to continue as he saw jimin looking at him with wide eyes, his cheeks getting redder as yoongi's stare deepens.

"Yoongi what are you doing" jimin asked in a low voice which came out unconsciously hot.

"I uh was just checking. Yeah" yoongi rubbed the nape of his neck as jimin sat properly on the tub exposing his wet upper body that was giving yoongi sinful effects.