We arrived and as I saw Steve's bike standing outside I looked at Bucky

We arrived and as I saw Steve's bike standing outside I looked at Bucky. "Relax it will be fine." He said and placed a hand on mine as I took a deep breath. I nodded and he got out of the car before opening my door. As I looked up I saw Steve watching from inside, I got out of the car and smiled at Bucky. "He is watching by the way." I said and he nodded. "We'll give him a show to watch." He said as he softly places a hand on my lower back while we walked in. "Hi I made a reservation for Barnes." He said and the waiter brought us to our table, it was just far enough for Steve not to hear us but close enough to see everything. "Just act like you're interested and that I made a joke after." Bucky said and I put one hand under my chin and smiled before laughing a few seconds later. "Stop it, that's not what happened." I said and took a sip of my water. "No you're right I totally lost that time." Bucky replied and we both laughed. Bucky sat on the side facing Steve and smiled at me. "He is buying it, he looks angrily at me." He said and I nodded. When we got our food, he fed me a bite of his food and smiled at me. "He better be proving his sorry ass to her or I'll kill him myself." I heard him think and I laughed. "What?" He asked and I smiled at him. "I heard your thought." I said as I pointed at my head. His eyes widen and then laughed as well. "Oops." He said before taking a sip of his drink. "Excuse me there won't be any entertainment tonight, the singer just called in sick." The restaurant owner said through the microphone and Bucky looked straight at me. "Oh no." I said and he smiled before getting up. "Excuse me sir, I have an amazing singer sitting here, who could do 2 to 3 songs maybe?" He said and pointed at me as I laughed a little. "Miss would you like to entertain us?" He said and I smiled as the whole restaurant cheered. "Okay sure." I said as I got up and walked over to the stage, Bucky grabbed his chair and sat down at front. "Well this first song I want to dedicate to everybody struggling. I know it is hard right now but everything will be okay in the end." I said and went to the band to tell them the song before walking back and got ready to sing.

When I was done everybody applauded and cheered. I looked around and I saw Steve applauding as well but with pain in his eyes and I quickly looked at Bucky who was smiling at me. "WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!" A couple started chanting and soon the whole restaurant and I laughed shyly as I walked to the band again to tell them the next song. "This is for all the people out here totally in love." I said as the band started to play and I walked back to the mic. and started to sing.

I was about to step off the stage when a lady stood up. "Could you sing one more song?" She asked with a foreign accent. "May I ask where you're from?" I asked and she smiled. "Iceland." She said and I smiled even wider. "Today is your lucky day." I said as I walked to the band and told them the song. "What is your name miss?" I asked and she stood back up. "Sigrit." She said and I smiled at her as she sat back down. "This last song is dedicated to Sigrit." I said and started to sing.

Bucky joined in and sang the parts in between as we both smiled wildly. When I hit the high note everyone cheered like they were at a concert. When we were done Bucky and I walked back to our table. "That was fun." I said as we sat down and he smiled widely. "You were amazing." He said and I blushed. "Thank you." I said as the owner walked over to us. "Thank you so much for this miss. This dinner will be on the house." He said as he shook my hand. "If you're ever looking for a job I would be happy to hire you." He said as he was still shaking my hand. "Uh... yeah I'd love to thank you." I said looking at Bucky who proudly smiled at me. "Come in tomorrow to sign the contract." The owner said and I nodded. He finally let go off my hand and walked away. "Well what a night." I said and Bucky laughed. "Yeah, who knew you would be getting a job out of it." He said and I chuckled. "Yeah not me." I said as I took a sip of my drink. We finished our drinks and then went back home. I saw in the mirror that Steve followed us. When we arrived Bucky opened up my door again and brought me to the door. "Thanks Bucky, it was amazing." I said and kissed him on the cheek as he smiled. "You're welcome darling." He said as I walked inside. I smiled at him. "Good night Buck." I said and he slowly walked away backwards. "Good night Nina." He said before turning around and walking to his car. I waited for him to drive off and closed the door. "So how was it?" Tony asked and I turned around. "Amazing, I got a job." I said and he looked confused. So I told him everything that happened as we sat down in the kitchen. "So you just got up there?" He asked and I nodded. "Oh man I'm so proud of you." He said and hugged me tightly. "And Steve?" He asked and I smiled. "Been looking angry at Bucky the whole time and looked at me with pain in his eyes while I was singing." I said and he nodded and then smiled. "So tomorrow you and Spidey-boy?" He asked and I laughed. "Yeah and he said he made sure Sharon would be there." I said and he sighed. "Thankfully this will all be over soon. "Oh please make sure Sharon comes to the party too." I said and he nodded. "Definitely." He said and we walked up the stairs. "Good night sweetheart." He said as he walked to his room. "Good night dad." I said and closed my door. I got ready for bed and laid doen in bed. I FaceTimed Peter and told him everything before I fell asleep while still FaceTiming.

 I FaceTimed Peter and told him everything before I fell asleep while still FaceTiming