*Chapter Fifty Two* {As I Lay Dying}

Start from the beginning

"What normality does he have? He's completely mated to two supernatural beings, his future mate is an original hybrid, his aunt is a vampire, sister is involved with a vampire, and he basically lives in a vampires house. He hardly goes to school unless you're there to make him." Enzo lays out.

"Jeremy should have as much of a short at a normal life as any human," Alvina argues. "The rest of his life he's going to be involved with supernatural beings and right in the thick of the supernatural world. Right now he has a somewhat normal routine. Jeremy, the supernatural world is not a life you should rush into." She tells him.

"But it's not one you can avoid either," Enzo adds. Alvina growls her frustration. "However, it is ultimately your decision." He assures him.

"Whatever you decide, we'll follow," Alvina continues. "Whether that be to go with him or to stay."

Jeremy doesn't respond right away. He takes both sides into consideration. He felt torn as they both made good points. However, as much as they insist that this is his decision he knows that he has to take them into consideration as well.

He knows they've both initiated the bond with Klaus. He's seen the gold initials. The bond will only grow stronger. He remembers when Alvina initiated it with him. All he thought about, all he dreamed about was her. She consumed him. Then the same thing happened to Enzo. He had tried to fight it but the bond only grew until Jeremy finally submitted to it.

He didn't know how long Klaus would be gone. To put that kind of separation between him and them would be cruel. He loved them both too much to keep them from Klaus. As much as he wanted to stay with Elena and help his Aunt Jenna in any way possible, he couldn't. 

He has to do what is best for his mates. He also knows that him and Klaus will have to bond eventually. Jeremy won't be able to avoid it for long, no matter how much he wishes too. It's easier, however, knowing Elena is alive but he can't let Klaus know that. 

"We'll go with him," Jeremy decides. His eyes bounce from Enzo to Alvina. "It'll be safer for Elena and it'll be what's best for us. If you're really worried about me living a normal human life then let's compromise and I'll do high school on line. Fair?" Jeremy asks.

"Fair," Alvina smiles nodding. "I'm not sure when Klaus will bring it up but I'll let you tell him."

"Thanks," Jeremy rolls his eyes but smirks playfully. "I'll head home and pack a bag. I'll see you two later," Jeremy approaches Alvina first, as she's the closest. "I love you." He whisper kissing her neck lightly. She holds him tightly.

"I love you too, baby." Alvina whispers back before letting him go. Jeremy moves to Enzo going through the same routine with him before leaving.

"Do you not wish to go with Klaus?" Enzo asks her curiously. 

"It's not that," Alvina whispers to him. "I just don't want Jeremy to be ripped from his family. He's already lost his parents. Almost lost his sister and aunt in one night. He deserves more time with them instead of being pulled from the only home he's known to travel to who knows where with the man that almost killed the only family he has left. The timing is just all wrong but... when is it ever right?" She whispers sitting on the bed. Enzo takes the spot beside her.

"Elena and Jenna may be the only blood family he has but they're not all he has left," Enzo tells her. He pulls her hands onto his lap. "He has us and we've proven that we won't let anything happen to him. The timing could be better, I'll admit, but this is life. He's strong, he'll get through this. Especially with us by his side." Alvina lays her head on his shoulder. He presses his lips on her hair line.

"I wonder where his search for werewolves will take us?" She whispers curiously.

"I don't know," Enzo whispers to him. Grinning a bit as he senses a little excitement coming from her. "Wherever we go, we'll all go together," He promises her. Alvina smiles, lifting her head to look at him. "We're going to be just find, darling."