We Need to Talk

Chapter 71

Haley

As soon as Noah and I were alone there was no way I couldn't touch him. Once we made it into the barn Noah had pushed me against the wooden door so I way stradded against him. I dropped the fresh sheets and blankets and sank in the moment. Noah kissed my lips and neck while removing my coat. The rain had soaked my dress-revealing my hardened nipples through the fabric of my bra. Noah began to massage my breasts and tugged gently on my nipples. My heat was rising even though the air in the barn was cool. 

Noah kissed my neck licking his wet tongue down my throat while cupping my breasts with his hands. I arched my back away from the door, my body desiring more of what he was offering. Noah pulled down my dress and bra to my waist deliciously grinding into my core. My breast feel free from the bra into Noah's waiting hands. His hands explored roughly pulling and tugging on my nipples making them stand out even more. My body was trembling because of the desire I was feeling.

Noah took full control and opened my legs wider and switched from a slow grind to a hard fast and sinfully delicious one. I could barely catch my breathe when he buried his head in my chest.

"Noah, I want you", I made him raise his head up and smile at me warmly. "I love you".

"I love you too", He said winded. "We should...talk".

"Kill joy".

"Believe me I want to have this conversation even less than you do", he said setting me down. I figure this was a conversation I probably needed my clothes on for. I started to dress but I didn't know what to say,"I think your mother is right".

"Umm how? This is just the beginning of winter".

"Come back to therap with me. Visit your family as much as you want. I know you don't want us to end", Noah said.

"And be a permanent enemy of the state. I think the whole point of me coming back home was to get out of the public eye. If I go back to Therap with you that just puts more if a target on my family".

"PONUS would give you and your family sanctuary", He explained.

"Yeah until she doesn't need me anymore. And that still doesn't help my family. They're not going to leave Chester".

Now that I was fully dressed Noah paced back and forth brainstorming,"They could come to Therap".

"They're not going---"

"Just hear me out, they may actually enjoy Therap if we pitch it right. Your grandmother is one of the wealthiest women in Therap and he would have the support of the POTUS behind you. I know you love your home but you could give your family a better life".

Okay, I'm not going to get offended by that", I said crossing my arms.

"You know what I mean. Haley, we are in a barn".

"That my father and grandfather built by hand. The way that we live is fine".

"It is", He said gently stopping in front of me,"I'm just saying, in Therap you have more accommodation. Is that fair?"

"Yes", I would be lying if I said I didn't miss running water. "No one is going to come to Therap... Maybe Gloria out of sheer curiosity".

"Then you could come back to Therap. We wouldn't go back to the city. I have a house in Georgia I haven't been there in years but you would be very comfortable there".

"And do what? Hide for the rest of my life", I worried. "And that's still doesn't sounds a problem of my family needs me in the winter".

"You wouldn't be hiding just keeping a low profile. Then we'll come back in the winter if that's what you want. Haley, I'm trying to make this work", he pleaded.