∆•Chapter~Fourty-six•∆

Akaashi Keiji's POV

It was around lunch time on a Thursday when Kenma came running to me to tell me Kuroo asked him out. I was more than excited for him and we kept chatting on how the date would go. He frequently talked about his messages and time with Kuroo. We were talking until Bokuto came up to me with a smile more genuine than most.

He came up to pull me in a hug from behind, kissing my cheeks. I smiled while Kenma fake gagged. I rolled my eyes at him before he walked away, off to go somewhere else.

"Kaashi, Kaashi, Kaashi~!" He hummed, his arms tightening around my waist.

"Hello Bokuto-san." I said, a red painted across my pale complex. He kept kissing my cheeks to my jaw to my neck. I pushed him back a little, and when I turned around he was bouncing on his toes.

"Why are you in such a good mood, Bokuto-san?" I asked, while he held a grin going from ear to ear. He held my hands and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Testurou asked out Kenma. Do you know what that means?" He asked. I took notice in how he didn't add any honorifics to Kenma's name. So I'm sure Kuroo mentioned how he wasn't a fan of them. I was sort of aware what that meant, although the two aren't official, so I wasn't sure. If they didn't work out would he break up with me?

"What does it mean, Bokuto-san?" I asked, wanting an answer from him. He furrowed his brows for a second before snatching my wrist and pulling me away. He was careful with his hold, since last time he saw my wrist they were covered in multiple cuts. Although I hadn't cut since I started making more friends. I've only been upset with myself when I had a hard time socializing with them. Although that was no reason to mark up my skin.

My eating disorder is hard to recover from. I've dealt with it for almost three years now. My emotional status has gotten better, which has helped quite a bit. I know it's hurting my body. I know I could, "just eat", but it's hard. It's really fucking hard. I wish my appearance to other people didn't matter so much to me. I wish I had more confidence. Although with Bokuto showering me in compliments, it's gotten a lot better. I get motivation knowing someone as great as him looks at me like I'm something special. 

It's helped me knowing I've been able to make friends. Especially the group of five that never take interest in other students. They'd stick to people they've grown up with, or occasionally meet someone with a personality they like. Sometimes, in my case, a friend of theirs would introduce people to them. Everything has gotten better, yet not perfect. 

He pulled me to an empty classroom and sat on a desk, patting the one beside him. We both sat on top of the desks, facing one another. He moved his hands to cup my cheeks before giving me an Eskimo kiss. He held his face there before saying what he had to say next.

"Let's go on a date." 

I blushed heavily, never having been on a date. I slowly nodded while his smile grew larger, if possible. More like the shimmer in his eyes turned to fireworks.

"After school!" He declared.

"Wait what?!" I asked, knowing I'd have to get dressed and finish all my chores.

"Well not right after.. I'll pick you up at 7:30~!"

"Oh uhm okay, I have to ask." I said, looking at the floor. He squealed happily before hopping off his desk. He went in between my legs while using a finger to prop my chin up. I took a moment to get lost in his golden, sparkling eyes. His lips formed a smile and a very light blush went just on his cheek bones. In return I had dark blue, almost green eyes. My lips were parted, a tan shade with a pink tint. I had a blush spread across my cheeks and nose.