∆•Chapter~Thirty-five•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

My lips were wet from his saliva while I still panted. Usually I wouldn't resort to kissing when I had such a hard time breathing, but I needed to be close with him. It took away the pain.

"By the way," I said hoarsely, my throat really burned from screaming so much. "'Samu said you could move in."

Omi-kun seemed to sigh in relief at the words.

"Thank you, so much." He said with pleading eyes. He didn't bother to make sure it was okay, we both knew he needed somewhere. Of course, it was no strain on either of us. The thing is, I don't think he knew what I meant by move in. I meant as in forever. Well, not forever, that is until he gets his own house, preferably with me.

I smiled at him, still panting and having a hoarse voice. My body still trembled, I tended to be like that for awhile after a panic attack. I could only pay attention to his arms loosely hanging by his sides. I understood they must have been in pain so I didn't mind him not using them. I only wanted him to feel better. 

The only thing was, I couldn't get it out of my head. The razor, the cutting, the blood, his face. It was horrid. It repeated in my head until I started crying again. All four of us stood in the court and he gave me a sad look.

I also couldn't handle the presence of his father. I couldn't handle the fact that he made Omi-kun dissociate so fast. I couldn't handle how scared he was. I couldn't handle how broken Omi-kun looked. I couldn't handle any of it. I started crying more and more as he walked closer. He couldn't use his arms well so he rested his chin on my shoulder and pressed our chests together. I wrapped my arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Shh, shh, shh, it's okay Atsu, it's okay. It's all okay." He said in such a soft tone. I continued to cry until I felt a pat on my back. It was none other than 'Samu. I parted as he tilted his head to go inside. We walked through the court to go inside. 'Samu didn't bother to park in the garage. 

I clung to Omi-kun's shoulder with each step. We made our way into the house and I dragged both of us to the couch. As soon as he sat down he paused for a moment. His eyes filled with more tears of frustration.

"Damnit!" He yelled loudly, burying his face in his hands, not bothering with the pain. It had gotten better with time. Although they seemed to still hurt quite a bit. 

The rest of us seemed to be startled by the raising of his voice, although I understood. He kept muttering curse words as tears poured out of his hands. I gently pried his hands away. He looked up at me angrily but his face softened as our eyes met. I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips and all over his face while tears streamed down both of our cheeks. His hands rested beside him while I clung tightly onto him.

I'm not sure if I could ever get the sight out of my head. I tried covering my face. I tried closing my eyes, but that never stopped me from reliving what I did see. The blood, all of it.

I kept whimpering at the thought while pressing our cheeks against each other's. 'Samu and Teru stayed silent. Giving us a chance to relax and process everything. 

They slowly sat away from us on the couch, exchanging worried glances. It took a painfully long 25 minutes to calm down at least a little bit. I only stopped because I had no tears left in me. He calmed down from frustration and trauma the more I held him. I pulled back and kissed him gently on the lips. I parted and kissed him again. I placed so many chaste kisses on his lips while looking at him painfully.

"Is it okay to ask what the hell happened?!" 'Samu asked, concern dripping in his tone. I pulled away and sat beside Shinpi-kun. Also beside Terushima. I looked at Terushima uneasy. I hadn't liked that he'd seen me screaming and crying although who could blame me? A kid with panic disorder watched the love of his life shred his wrists and break at the sight of his abusive father. It was too much. Just knowing it was worse for Omi-kun hurt me more.