∆•Chapter~Twenty-nine•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

It was time to get drunk. People crowded the kitchen while Omi-kun stood uncomfortably by the corner. I told him I would get us something to drink in a few minutes. I had to make sure everything was running smoothly which I'm sure it would. I noticed Boku-chan drag Akaashi away, I'm sure Akaashi didn't like the crowd either. I can tell when someones anxious. 

I spent the next few minutes working with 'Samu to make sure everything went well. He kept telling me I could go but I really didn't want him to be alone. He put two glasses on the counter, they had the salt on the rims, a lime, and some sort of drink inside. He slid them to me and I picked them up.

"Who are these for?" I asked, looking around ready to give the drinks to someone.

"Ya and Sakusa." He replied, sliding two shots glasses and a bottle to me as well. "I said I'm fine, have fun with yer boyfriend." I sighed before taking everything in my hands.

"Thanks, tell me if ya need help." I said. Almost on cue, Teru walked up and stayed by 'Samu's side. I'm sure he would help him out.

"Go, go, go. Enjoy the party." He said trying to push me out of the kitchen with my hands full. I groaned before walking out of the kitchen and over to Omi-kun.

"He fired me." I told him with a sigh while he was still uncomfortable. I tilted my head, as a way to say "follow me." He did just that and we went upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw  an empty room to my surprise. I closed the door behind me with my foot and Omi-kun grabbed the bottle and shots. He set them down on my window seat and I mumbled a "thank ya."

I passed him his glass and we both sat on the window seat. He looked at it while I was taking sips. He took off his mask and gloves and kept eyeing the glass.

"Have you ever had alcohol?" I asked, sipping on my glass.

"Uhm. No." He said, not taking his eyes away from the glass.

"Oh okay well it tastes like absolute shit so take the margaritas first. 'Samu makes them taste good but they're not that strong." I said, taking more of mine. He nodded before drinking some.

"It just tastes like limeade with a twist." He told me, making me giggle.

"I missed ya." I said with a frown.

"We were separated for like 30 minutes." He said quirking a brow.

"I'm gonna die whenever ya have to go back home." I sighed and he gave a smile. My heart melted seeing him smile. I just love him so much.

"You might just." He said, taking more sips of his glass. After some conversation we got through the glass. I licked the rim of the glass and popped the lime in my mouth.

"Say this was tequila, which we might get later, the lime and salt would be important~" I sang making him smile. He set his glass aside and we both knew what was next. Shots~

I passed him a glass and he did not look pleased. To be fair it's fucking awful. I filled both our glasses and clinked them together.

"Cheers." I said, downing my shot.

"I don't wanna. It smells disgusting." He told me making me giggle again.

"Don't be a pussy now, Shinpi-kun." I said with a smirk. He glared at me before downing the shot himself. His face twisted into one of disgust.

"What the fuck, why do people drink?" He said looking around.

"Need juice or something? 'Samu handed me a really hard one, it tastes worse than usual."