∆•Chapter~Fifteen•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

The weekend went by and I hadn't texted Shinpi once. He didn't text me either but I'm usually the one the text first. On Sunday Tooru, Bokuto, and Kuroo came over. They all wanted to spend the night but Tooru had to leave since he's never allowed to stay overnight on school nights. At one point Tooru seemed really spaced out and in thought after he came back from the bathroom. He never heard us when we tried to get his attention and he never came into the conversation. I would have pushed him to tell me what the matter was but Boku-chan and Kuroo-kun were still in the room. As close as I am with the five of them all I'm closest with Tooru.

It was now Monday morning and I had woken up sprawled on top of the two others. 

"Oh wow yer all finally fucking awake, maybe next time dun stay up so 'fuckin late on a school day hmm?" 'Samu spat irritated.

We all stuck our tongues out to him in unison and he rolled his eyes.

"I made you children food, go get it and get ready."

"Thanks dad!" Bokuto called out happily.

"No problem son." 'Samu said before walking out leaving us giggling in tired voices.

We stretched and sleepily walked downstairs before plopping at the dining table where food was set out.

"Thanks 'Samu!" Kuroo called out before sleepily eating.

"Thanks sammy~!" Bokuto called before doing the same. They all looked at me, waiting for my thanks until my head crashed into the table startling me. I shook my head from dozing off and looked at them all for a minute, blinking a few times. I looked back at my food and just stared at it before I finally processed what was happening. 

"Ooo yummy, thanks 'Samu!" I called out while 'Samu rolled his eyes and the other two giggled.

Once we finished we ran upstairs and chose outfits for each other. We all wore my clothes since they didn't really bring anything. I didn't mind I had quite a lot of clothes and we were all relatively they same size, except Bokuto had some mad muscle to him. 

"Wear this tsum-tsum." Bokuto said as he took my waist and spun me around to look at him. He held a cocky grin and my eyes traveled to the outfit in his hands. He was holding up a maid costume and my cheeks burned a dark red.

"How did you find thatttt~" I whined as I grabbed it from him shoving it back in its box. They were both losing their shit and I pouted while looking for clothes for them.

"Why do you have that?!" Kuroo asked in a concerned voice.

"I wanted to try it on.." I said in a whisper.

Kuroo broke into a contagious laugh and we all started cracking up.

"Okay but you'd look seriously hot in that." Kuroo said, catching his breath.

"Oh I did, me and 'Samu did a photoshoot." I said with a cocky grin.

They laughed and continued to pick out clothes until Kuroo found me a serious outfit. Well sort of serious but I didn't mind it. He stripped off my tank top and dressed me in a dark blue button up shirt, he rolled up the sleeves and had them stop about halfway up my arm. He then unbuttoned the first few buttons revealing part of my chest. He fixed the collar before smirking and pulling at the strings of my sweat pants. I rolled my eyes and took them off myself while he handed me a pair of very ripped black jeans. Of course he did the honer of zipping them up and buttoning them once I slid them on. He slung a black belt around my waist and pulled me closer while Bokuto giggled in the background. He slid the belt into the loops of my jeans and tightened it. I had to admit the outfit was pretty attractive and he did a good job. He walked up behind me and spun me around and started to fix my hair. He brushed it out and gave me a side part that made me look completely different. He then loosely pushed one side of my hair behind my ear, showing the brown underneath. With the other side he ruffled it up and made it slightly messy. He smiled before handing me two silver dangly earrings with sharp points and I slid them into my pierced ears. He looked me up and down before handing me white and silver air forces. I slid them on and he grinned.