∆•Chapter~One•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

Light.

 So Bright. 

Agh I can't help but squint my eyes its b l i n d i n g.

"Get up 'Tsumu!!" I heard a familiar sounding voice call repetitively.

I open my eyes and above me is white, oh my room.

I hate mornings...

I lean up and glance around my room. It had mainly white walls, but the wall behind my bed was a pastel yellow. To my right was a window seat which I had admired more than anything in my room. It had a yellow cushion that matched the color of my wall, and there were white pillows decorated atop of the seat. The floor had been dark wood, while white trim contrasted nicely between the walls and floor. I truly admired my room, the bright natural lighting, the open space, the large tv across my bed, and the white bookcases filled with my shit. Not to mention the huge walk-in closet beside the door, which came in handy for my love of clothes. My room was indeed big. 

The house was paid off, and the me and 'Samu never struggled with money living alone. We also had plenty in our accounts. A fortune that was left by a beautiful soul.

"Ah, er... what's the time 'Samu?" I asked with a scratchy voice, rubbing my eyes.

"school starts in 30 minutes, ya just would not wake up. I made food it's downstairs." 'Samu replied casually.

30 minutes?? It's a little less than a 5 minute drive to school. I gotta get ready in 25 minutes ? great... 

"Oh... okay, thanks." I respond getting out of bed.

I eat and then take a quick 5 minute shower and picked an outfit. The outfit was pretty casual, containing white-washed jeans, white air-forces, and a yellow huge sweater with blue and white stripes.

Eh so what if my hairs wet for school? I could care less. Of course I'm lying to myself...

 "Ready!" I call out to my brother. 'Samu and I are close. Closer than most siblings, not because we're twins, but we're best friends aswell.

He nodded before grabbing his house keys and his bag before opening the front door for me. We quickly got in the car, making sure we wouldn't be late. You aren't supposed to drive until you're 18 here but since we've been qualified to live on our own, we've been granted driving rights.

Once we arrived, I'm quick to find my first class. We had started a new schedule so all my classes were different, but I knew my way around the place just fine. Walking into class I got a few looks, I never minded, I loved the attention. I wasn't late, but most the seats were taken so I had chose to sit in the back. I sat beside a boy who wasn't exactly short, but compared to me he was on the shorter side. He made the kind of face that meant, someone was gonna sit there but I won't say anything. He looked unfamiliar and I didn't mind making new friends. 

"Heya stranger!" I called to the person beside me. He looked my way and gave me a smile.

"Hi there" he said in a soft voice, he seemed friendly.

"Miya Atsumu" I say "and yer name?"

"Komori, Komori Motoya, nice to meet you Miya!"

"Ya can call me Atsumu, Miya's a little 'confusin for me..." I say smiling. He gave me a nod before the teacher claimed the class had started. A few people had been absent that day. 

He must have been new, I didn't recognize him and most people know of me.

After what felt like forever we were dismissed to go to our next class.