∆•Chapter~Nineteen•∆

Terushima Yūji POV

When 'Samu came down his eyes had been puffy and he had tears streaming down his cheeks. Me and 'Tsumu were quick to run over to him and ask what was wrong. The other guys followed but the three new guests just looked at him in concern.

"What happened 'Samu?!" 'Tsumu asked, giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around him and cried into his shoulder.

"H-he l-lead" He couldn't finish the sentence before he cried harder. 

"Let's go in another room okay?" 'Tsumu said and he nodded, they were about to walk off but 'Samu grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"Ya guys stay here. Tooru yer in charge." 'Tsumu said looking at Kawa and he nodded. We walked upstairs into 'Samu's room and he glanced at his phone on the bed and cried harder.

"Was it the phone call?" I asked sitting beside him on the bed. He nodded and held onto my shirt, I wrapped my arms around him while 'Tsumu rubbed his back.

"H-he lead me on." He stuttered out and both 'Tsumu and my eyes widened.

"He fucking what?!" 'Tsumu said standing up in anger.

"G-give me a minute before you react." 'Samu said and we both sighed but agreed. He cried for a moment while we both tried to calm him down. He wiped his eyes and was sniffling after awhile.

"Ready to talk?" 'Tsumu asked and I looked at the upset boy. I have been interested in Osamu since he came to the school. The first time I met him was when Atsumu took me to the house. I've always had a thing for him since. Thing is, he was quick to fall for Suna and I truly was happy when he said they might date. About a week or two ago Osamu said he kissed Suna and Suna kissed back. They didn't confess but they were close to it and everyone knew they liked each other. I really wanted Osamu to be happy so I didn't mind him with someone other than me. People think I'm not into relationships but the truth is, it's only because I have eyes for one boy. I don't mind, I choose to be a fuck boy and I'm fine with it. My feelings haven't left but I love seeing him smile. I love to see him happy, it's all I want. I love him.

"Yeah I think so.." He said quietly, I hated to see him so upset. "So he called me and told me he didn't want to keep l-lying to me... and uhm." Another tear started to roll down his cheek and he bit his lip while looking at his lap. "Well he said he only kissed back because he didn't want to ruin our friendship and had been acting interested in me but... he said he couldn't take it anymore and it wasn't fair to me s-so he told me he didn't feel the same." When the words came out of his mouth I felt my heart sink. I really felt gloom go over me, I really wasn't happy Suna lead him on.

"T-the thing is that part doesn't bother me i-it's just... he's straight and has been seeing someone else and has been for over a month now and... that means how happy I was was all a lie. His smiles, his blush. All a lie." He began to cry harder and Atsumu hugged him. I started to feel rage build up in me and I clenched my fists. I clenched and unclenched before I felt beyond upset. My heart went faster and I wanted to fucking kill Suna. I really thought I was about to lose control. Both twins knew about my anger and when they saw my heated cheeks and clenched fists they tried to calm me down.

"It's okay Teru really." Osamu said and I stood up, pulling my phone out. I dialed Suna's number and was ready to yell at him. Osamu tried to stop me but Atsumu told him Suna deserved it.

[Italicized is Suna normal is Terushima]

Hello..?

Suna?

Yeah what's up?

The fuck do you mean what's up, can't you guess why I'm calling?

...