∆•Chapter~Fourteen•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

He didn't even look at me when he left. Not a goodbye, nothing. He just left. Did I fuck up? Would it have been better if I didn't say anything? Would it have been better if I sucked it up and worked with him on the project and we never got locked in the room? Did I fuck up? Did I? I want to know the answers but that's hard when he hasn't texted me all day. I've been at Motoya's and haven't got a word from him. We text everyday and he hasn't said anything. Nothing. I fucked up didn't I? I did huh?

Motoya helped me out with the project and we did it together. He's lucky to not have that class at all, the teacher gives some pretty rough assignments. It took quiet a while and by the time we finished it was between lunch and dinner.

"I don't know about you but I'm starving." Motoya said standing up and fixing his shirt. 

"Trust me, me too." I scoffed and he gave me a slight frown. "Thanks for helping with the project though, it would have sucked to do on my own."

"Yeah no problem, I feel bad for whoever you made work alone." He said walking towards the door. Atsumu, I guess I'll call him that. My thoughts went back to him and I began to ponder.

"What do you wanna eat Kisa?" Motoya asked looking back at me.

"Ah, an uncommon nickname of yours. How long will you keep making nicknames?" I retorted while walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and scanned it, this was basically a home to me so Motoya had no reaction.

"I already said, until you make a good one for me." I rolled my eyes. I had my mask off today, Motoya's parents were out of town this weekend and I felt fine with Motoya himself. This place was more of a home to me then my own house.

"Your name just doesn't work for nicknames, what do I call you Moto-moto?" I chuckled.

Motoya threw a glare at me, "Definitely not that, hmm try to be creative. By the way in kanji class I went on my phone and searched your name and it means "You poor thing."" Motoya giggled.

I rolled my eyes in response but cracked a smile, "What's yours mean." 

"Like fucking ancient forest and new beginning or some shit." He pouted.

"Your name is hard to work with momo." I grinned, leaning against the fridge door.

"Ew no, hmm." Motoya made a thinking face and framed his chin with his thumb and index finger. "Toya."

I quirked a brow, shutting the fridge,"Toya. Toyaaaa. Toya~. Toya-kun. Eh it rolls off my tongue pretty nicely." 

He giggled, "Now you have to call me Toya." I walked closer to him and went to the cabinet behind him.

"Let's makeeeee smoothies and mac n cheese, then make chocolate chip cookies from scratch~" I said grabbing out a box of mac n cheese noodles. I looked back at him and his eyes sparkled.

"I love you cuz." He said skipping to the freezer to grab frozen fruit. He pulled out peaches, his favorite, Mangos, Apple juice from the fridge, and a banana from the counter. We made that combination a few days before we found out we were cousins and its both of our favorites. He skipped over to grab the blender while I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I placed the pot on the stove before turning on the heat. He started filling the blender with some fruit and poured the juice in before I ended the comfortable silence.

"Oh by the way I almost fucked Miya Atsumu." 

Immediately I heard the sounds of the blender go off and when I turned around I saw an uncapped blender while juice fell onto the counter and all over Motoya. He put his lips in a straight line before clicking off the blender. I broke into laughter looking at my apple juice covered cousin. He tried to glare at me before he broke down laughing himself. He wiped up the counter and his arms.