∆•Chapter~Twenty-six•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

"Atsumu.. Atsumu you saved my life."

"W-what?!" I asked, confused by the response.

"March, around my birthday I was gonna be dead but.. you.. you saved my life, Atsumu." He said. I felt my heart sink, knowing he really was going to end it all.

"H-how did.. huh?" I was generally confused, and sad. The look of sadness took over the previous joy I had on my face. There were tears threatening to fall out. I've never heard him talk like that in real life, it hurt.

"Actually I was planning to on Tuesday but I promised Motoya I would stick around. Atsumu, my life was filled with trauma and Motoya for the past sixteen years. That was until the last three weeks when I actually talked to you." He said, I couldn't understand what he was getting at but the feeling in my chest hurt. I didn't like hearing what he was saying. The tears started to slip down my cheeks.

"Don't cry baby." He said softly, wiping my cheek. I could only look at him with sorrow. He meant so much to me and he could just leave like that. I couldn't bear to think about it.

"Atsumu." He smiled before pulling out his phone. I looked at what he was doing and he went onto his schedule. He took off a red box marked in march, not remarking anywhere else. "I won't." He finished.

"I love you." He laughed, tears slipping down his own cheeks. "I don't care if you lose interest in just a few days, those words saved my life." 

The feeling I felt was indescribable. I didn't feel sad anymore, I felt incredibly happy. I felt happy he didn't want to leave. I felt happy he loved me. I felt such joy.

"I didn't know I could feel this happy." He said.

"Ya took the words out of my mouth." I replied smiling. We both cried and laughed in relief. This feeling was so magical. 

"You saved me." He laughed while wiping his eyes. "I'll be okay."

He began to kiss my face all over. I could only cry with such joy.

"I don't think you get it. I'm not going to leave in a week Omi-kun. I have never felt this way towards someone, never. I don't ever want to leave. I want you forever." I said looking into his eyes. More tears kept falling down his cheeks.

"I want you forever too, Miya Atsumu will you be my forever?" He asked leaning closer.

"Of course, Omi-Omi~" I purred with tears. He pressed our lips together. It felt unreal. This feeling of joy was so incredible. I kept crying into our kiss. Our tears mixed but we didn't care. He pulled back and kept wiping his eyes and sniffled. We both laughed with such happiness. He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He had one arm on my lower back and one on my upper back and hair. He held me so close and with so much love. He moved me back and held my cheeks in both hands. We just looked at each other for a few minutes before he placed a chaste kiss on my lips. He started to kiss my face again. He kissed my tears, my nose, my forehead. He then moved his hands to my inner shoulders and kissed my cheek. He moved from my cheeks and trailed all the way down my jaw. I giggled as he didn't leave any spot untouched. He kissed my neck and throat, my chest. He went back up to my lips and kept himself there, smiling into the kiss.

We heard a knock at my door and parted reluctantly for a second.

"What is it?" I asked to whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Hey hey hey! 'Tsumu can I come innn~" I heard Bokuto ask.

"I'll come down in a bit Boku-chan." I smiled.