∆•Chapter~Eighteen•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

The car ride had been entertaining but I am slightly nervous. I feel like Motoya, Akaashi, and I will embarrass ourselves and never be invited again. When Osamu announced we arrived, we were in front of a gate. He scanned a card and the gate opened. Rich people things. We drove into a large court with a huge fountain of a fox in the middle. It really was gorgeous. Motoya, Akaashi and I stared in awh at our surrounding. Bright green trees went around the court and the most noticeable thing was the giant modern mansion surrounding half the court. It had huge glass windows and a black and white exterior. It really was pleasing. Osamu drove to the left and parked a car in the garage. Iwaizumi's car followed behind. I'm assuming one of them had a card to get in because I saw Iwaizumi scan a card at the gate.

Iwaizumi parked towards the right side of the court and we all got out of the car. We walked into the court and Osamu closed the garage. Iwaizumi, Motoya, Akaashi, and I just gazed around the whole front yard. Oikawa giggled at our reactions.

"Cool right?" Kuroo said smirking. Motoya nodded violently with a huge smile on his face.

"Anyway lets go inside." Osamu said walking towards the front and we all followed. Terushima ran up the front door and typed in a pin, opening the door. Bokuto and Kuroo ran inside while everyone else walked behind them. When we entered the house there were walls on both sides of us with two black doors. We walked on a beige carpet in the center of the little area. There was a bench and many fake plants in the entrance. The bench had cushions of different shades of green. On the opposite side of the bench was a large mirror with lights surrounding it.  

We looked straight and what caught my eye was the large staircase to the right and the wide open area on the left. They all kicked off their shoes and the four of us new guests did as well. Terushima and Oikawa went to the left and the rest of us followed. The plopped down on the couch and fought over the remote. The living room was sunken with a large couch that hugged the sides. There were steps down and carpet in the area. A very large flat screen tv hung infront of the couch. There were bookshelves and many fake vines and plants going around the higher part of the living room. Behind the living room was some open space and then a large kitchen. The floor of the house was plain white marble but in the kitchen it was a grey stone like tile. The kitchen had a dark brown theme with accents of white, black and dark grey.

Iwaizumi, Motoya, Akaashi, and I just akwardly stood there not really knowing what to do. The place was spotless and I felt very safe from germs.

"Guys you don't have to be so awkward they're not strict their second years." Bokuto said laughing while Osamu giggled. Osamu sat next to Terushima and they started talking on the couch.

"Are your parents home?" Akaashi asked, not knowing. Atsumu and Osamu both opened their mouths to speak but nothing came out. The topic really did bother them. 

"No she's not home." Oikawa answered and Akaashi nodded. I noticed Terushima rub Osamu's back and he frowned. I did feel bad.

"So can I give them a tour?" Kuroo asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Go for it." Osamu chuckled. The four of us walked over to Kuroo and the rest decided to follow. Although Osamu and Terushima stayed on the couch. Atsumu ran up to the front with Kuroo and they both bowed. Bokuto and Motoya chuckled while the rest of us smiled. 

"So if we go over here this is the full tour of the kitchen, 'Sammy's favorite place." Kuroo said with a smile. Atsumu nodded and we went in the kitchen. There wasn't a right wall to the kitchen and it was very open, facing the living room. To the left was a a pantry and another black door. After that was a large glass wall that went into the living room wall. There was an island in the center that was dark wood with white marble counter top. Cup boards and counters went in a straight line behind the island but what really intrigues me was the stove.