∆•Chapter~Thirty-two•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

I had come to regret not giving him more affection. Although I don't like doing things in public, it would have been worth it if I knew he were to leave so early. It got me wondering why he left early so I decided to send him a text. 

No answer.

The class ended, maybe I'll try another message?

No answer. 

I see Kuroo and Bokuto messing around in class per usual. I've grown fond of the 5 of them. I mean I always had an odd respect for Kuroo, even if he did try to punch my nose in. I couldn't help but admire him.

Atsumu mentioned how Oikawa gave him the idea to open up about his anxiety. I have to agree with Oikawa. I know them well enough to know their opinions of him won't change. Their all a group of tight-knit friends. No emotions can change that. 

Atsumu mentioned how he wants to tell Terushima first. Terushima is the most civil out of the three he has to tell. Although Terushima makes some interesting choices and lives to have fun, he's smart. Not with grades, but if he tried he could sure get good grades. He makes good decisions when it really comes down to it. The guy can become serious in just a sentence spoken. I admire that about him. I admire each of them for something. 

For Kuroo, it's his humor, his personality, and his heart. He's unbelievably kind and always sticks up for someone.

For Terushima, it's how he can have fun but never let it get in the way, he can come to his senses in a matter of seconds. I truly admire it.

For Bokuto, it's how he can brighten up the room, he can make anyone and everyone feel better about themselves. It's how he always makes sure everyone is comfortable.

For Oikawa, it's how great of a person he is over all. He may come off as cocky and only cares about himself but that's not how he is at all. In reality, he's loyal, funny, and will always be there to support you. He assures you you're never alone.

For Atsumu, it's every thing. Every little detail about him from head to toes. It's how when he's generally smiling his eyes sparkle. It's how when he talks about something he loves his voice becomes as smooth as silk. It's how when he lets down his facade, his eyes can express every emotion he feels inside. It's how annoying and clingy he can be. It's how he's understanding to never push your limits. It's the sugar that is his heart.

I didn't even notice the bell ring until Kuroo and Bokuto came up to me with confused expressions. Bokuto kept waving his hand in front of my face and eventually I came to my senses.

"Yes?" I asked, looking up. I realized how nobody was in class and immediately stood up. They both chuckled and I had worry in my eyes. I wouldn't get my fucking seat. IT WAS MY SEAT.

I WOULD HAVE TO SIT SURROUNDED BY 4 WHOLE FILTHY PEOPLE.

"Fuck, thanks." I mumbled before walking away in a quick pace. I made it to the classroom and noticed it had been almost full. Although the thing that really caught my eye, was my adorable boyfriend guarding my seat like a hawk. I smiled and walked in. His eyes lit up at the very sight of me. I was glad he came back to school.

I cleaned off the desk and took a seat. He was quick to get up and hug me from the back of the seat. He had his face beside mine so I turned and kissed his cheek before sliding my mask back up. He giggled, making my heart melt.

"Why'd you leave baby?" I asked the boy. He hummed before giggling.

"Some chick tried to get me to be her baby daddy." He replied calmly while I was busy choking on the ice cold air now surrounding us.