∆•Chapter~Fourty-two•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

Today is the day. I will tell Kuroo. I will be fucked.

That's my motivation.

I want to get fucked by the love of my life, and I plan to do just that.

I was walking up to the school gates with both 'Samu and Omi-kun when I spot Teru. 'Samu parted with us to join him while we both greeted him and walked away. On our way towards class we then ran into Komori, who happily joined us. Both Omi-kun and I had our hands intertwined since I had been anxious this morning. After all, telling anyone about my anxiety was  utterly terrifying to me.

We took a seat although my seat was on Omi-kun's lap. I haven't just been anxious all morning, I've been horny. I mean who can blame me? After I tell Kuroo I can have this greek god take away my ability to walk. Plus if he is a sadist, well that just makes it all the more better.

I started to grind my hips onto his lap discreetly, avoiding others attention. I sort of had a humiliation kink so watching Kiyoomi bite his lip and glare at me only made me more desperate. I started to push myself harder into his lap while he started to raise my hips away from him. I ignored his actions by burying my face into his neck and sucking it. His grip tightened before he pulled me back. He slid his mask down, planting a quick kiss on my lips before pushing me out of his desk. I pouted before sitting in the seat beside him.

My chin rested on my palm for the remainder of the period. The rest of the day went pretty much the same, me being both anxious and horny. Although I only wanted Kiyoomi, which I was honestly surprised about. I mean I really thought I would have a hard time being loyal but I guess love changes a person. It really can make you crazy for someone.

At one point I got a little too desperate. As soon as we arrived at the music room for lunch I pushed him in and started unbuttoning his pants. Although he pushed me back, fixing his clothes. I had such desperation in my expression he frowned a little. Instead he pulled me into a hug and played with my hair. I let myself sink into his touch. 

"Can I at least have kisses?" I asked sheepishly. He pushed me back slightly before sliding down his mask and kissing my lips. After a second I decided to try seducing him by sliding a hand up his shirt. He let me do that and connected our tongues. I smirked into the kiss, thinking my idea worked. That was until I tried unzipping his pants again and he smacked my hands away. I pouted but didn't break the kiss, taking what I could get. I didn't fail to notice he was hard so I wondered why he always just tortured the both of us. 

He parted after a few minutes and we sat down, giving ourselves a chance to calm down. I laid my head on his hard which made him tense. I looked up at him with swollen lips and a pout.

"Why can't we have sex?" I asked, desperate for an answer.

"Not at school, not till you tell Kuroo." He stated, making me groan impatiently. I closed my eyes while he caressed my cheek. After some time we both calmed down and just rested with one another. I fell asleep on his lap to which he didn't wake me. I had a hard time sleeping when he wasn't there and I think he knew that. Although I wanted him to have private space so I didn't tell him. We did fall asleep together last night but it's been uneven this week.

I dreamt of pretty things and a certain pretty boy. That was until I was awoken by that pretty boy. As soon as my eyes fluttered open he pulled me off his lap and to his chest. I took in his scent, wanting to cherish the intimacy. 

"Can I wear yer hoodie?" I asked tiredly while he gave a low laugh. I rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him. He smiled down at me before kissing lips. After a second he stood us up and removed his hoodie. To my luck, he had a long sleeve beneath it. He handed it to me while I grinned widely. The sleeves went slightly over my hands.