∆•Chapter~Fourty-one•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

I wasn't too happy about the whole cat mask thing. Eventually I got through the day although today, I went home with Motoya. I did miss hanging out with him, I feel like ever since I've made more friends we've drifted apart. Although that's just life. I've often texted Akaashi as well as Motoya. The three of us have gotten rather close and to my luck, Akaashi is coming too.

I was walking along side Motoya and Akaashi as we inched closer to the house.

"I have something cool to tell you guys when we're there~" Motoya called happily as we took a corner.

"Hmm, okay." I replied while Akaashi just gave Motoya a suspicious look.

"Hey why don't you and Bokuto-kun date, Kaashi?" Motoya asked as we neared the peach colored house. He stayed silent for a second before opening his mouth to speak.

"Well, he wants Kuroo-san to move on at the same time as him." He said, not giving much of an explanation. Although I knew. Atsumu described how the two are basically soulmates. The two are inseparable so it would make sense for Bokuto not wanting to leave Kuroo alone. I nodded slowly although Motoya didn't get the answer he wanted.

"Move on? From what?" He asked curiously, as he was the first to step upon the stone steps. We made our way across the lawn, stepping on the steps as Akaashi searched his brain for an answer. 

"Bokuto-san just doesn't want to see Kuroo-san lonely." He said, purposely being vague to avoid telling Bokuto's private information. Motoya grew to understand and nodded as he knocked a few times on the door. Usually he'd pull out a key but since his mom was home that wouldn't be necessary. I was rather excited to see her again, she's been a big part of my life.

A small woman opened the door with a smile. Her brown eyes trailed to me, making them shimmer.

"Kiyoomi~!" She said happily, stepping aside to let us in. 

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"I like your mask."

I groaned while she giggled. We stepped inside while removing our shoes.

"And you are?" She asked Akaashi who was fiddling with his thumbs and looking at the floor. He looked up to meet her eyes, his face flushed.

"I-I'm uhm Akaashi Keiji.. nice to meet you." He said shyly. She smiled warmly at him.

"Ah, Motoya's told me of you." She said, looking back at me.

"Why don't you like the mask Kiyo?" She asked me, using the nickname Motoya commonly gives me. I clicked my tongue before shaking my head.

"My stupid boyfriend swapped it out this morning." I replied while she laughed.

"I didn't know you got a boyfriend~" She teased while I glared at her. 

"Yeah their in looove~" Motoya teased while I jammed his rib. He whimpered before he shut up. My aunt only giggled before leaving us to do our thing.

"Your mom is nice." Akaashi said, causing Motoya to smile. 

We walked to Motoya's room and he jumped on the bed. Akaashi sat on the corner of the bed while I jumped and elbowed Motoya.

"Agh, you bitch." Motoya groaned, causing a chuckle to escape both Akaashi and I's lips.

"So whatcha gotta tell us Toya?" I asked.

"Picking up the twin's accents hmm?" He teased while I rolled my eyes.

"Okay anyway.. so.. AKAGI AND I ARE OFFICIAL!" He screamed loudly. Like very loudly. My aunt came in the door with a huge smile.

"Finally!" She said happily. Motoya chuckled while both Akaashi and I were happy for him. Motoya's liked him since we came to the school in first year. They've found themselves to be a lot alike and I can agree with that. I'm happy for Motoya, he deserves somebody.