∆•Chapter~Thirty•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

I would be thinking non stop about my first sexual experience, and how it felt, but I was too busy focusing on how to get down the stairs without falling. I mean the steps would get blurry or even duplicate for fucks sake. It was difficult. 

"Baby, I can't fucking see." I said, trying to focus my eyes on the steps in front of me. He turned around and looked at me for a second, before walking a few steps up.

"Then let's fall!" He said, grabbing onto me and using his weight to lean forward.

"Huh?!" Was the last thing I managed to say before losing my balance and falling down the stairs with Atsumu beneath me.

"Did I kill you?" I thought I said, not even feeling the pain. He started giggling like crazy and I felt my heart explode. Just hearing him was enough to make me want to hold him forever. I pushed myself off of him and wobbled to the bottom. I had the wind knocked out of me but I couldn't focus enough to realize it. I thought I was talking.

"PARTY!" Atsumu yelled, catching the attention of the people around. "TOORUBABES" 

Oikawa walked up to us and looked at Atsumu laying on the stairs.

"Tooru? Is that you?" He asked while Tooru giggled. 

"How much did you drink?" I think was what Oikawa asked as I used the rail for support.

"Me and Shinpi-kun split one bottle~!" I heard Atsumu call happily. I nodded with a smile on my face. I took off my mask and gloves, it had been too hot. I looked at Atsumu on the floor and his face was very red.

"Baby, you're blushing." I said giggling.

"No I'm not!" He replied, looking at me.

"It's the alcohol dip shits both of your faces are bright red." Oikawa called from behind us. Both Atsumu and I giggled. I pulled Atsumu up and he clung to my arm.

"It's too hot." I said, taking off my jacket. I looked at Oikawa and his eyes were at my wrists. I didn't understand why.

"Put your shirt on Sakusa." He told me, looking around.

"Don't tell him what to do." Atsumu said shuffling closer to my side.

"Yeah, don't tell me what to do you bottom." I said while I watched Oikawa glare heavily at me. Atsumu started wheezing and I kept giggling.

"Your arms, Sakusa. Cover up." He said again.

"What about my arms?" I asked, inspecting my arms.

"Their muscly, don't look at my boyfriends muscles." Atsumu said making me giggle.

"No you idiot. Just cover up for your own sake." Oikawa said sounding stressed. I looked at him closely before I inspected my arms again. It took a minute to figure out what was wrong.

"Ohhhh~" I said in realization.

"What is it Shinpi-kun?" Atsumu asked, holding onto my other arm. I put my wrists to his face and he made the same realization sound.

"You know, you're a great person Oikawa-senpai." I said making him shake his head in disappointment.

"You're both stupid." He said, walking away. I was struggling to try and get my jacket back on before Atsumu told me something.

"I think they look cool~!" He said happily. 

"Yeah, kinda." I smiled. I decided to just tie the jacket around my waist before I stumbled to the kitchen, dragging Atsumu.