∆•Chapter~Twenty•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

I walked back downstairs after leaving Teru and 'Samu to talk. I really never expected this from Sunarin. He never hurt people and was more the kind of person to go straight to the point. He would never cheat on anyone either. I don't know what's going on with him. When I went downstairs all eyes were on me.

"Is everything okay?" Tooru asked walking closer to me. I nodded but frowned.

"He'll be fine, eventually." I sighed and walked closer to the group.

"Did you three need to go home? It's getting late." I asked Iwaizumi, Akaashi, and Tooru. Akaashi nodded and so did Oikawa.

"Do you guys need rides? It doesn't matter how late I'm home." Iwaizumi asked Akaashi and Tooru.

"Oh, If you could that would be great." Tooru said smiling at him. Akaashi nodded as well.

"Thank you Iwaizumi-san." He said going closer to Komori and Sakusa. Iwaizumi nodded with a smile. Akaashi said bye to the two he walked to, before going towards Tooru and Iwaizumi.

"Thanks for having me, Atsumu." Iwaizumi smiled, "I like you guys, you're a lot of fun." Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, and I smiled warmly before nodding.

"I like ya too! You can come over anytime, maybe sleep with Oikawa!" I said with a wink before they both turned red. I heard Bokuto giggle to which I copied.

"Thank you Atsumu-san, and the food was great." Akaashi said while everyone nodded along.

"No problem see y'all Saturday If ya come and Tooru friday. Bye!" I said waving.

"You'll see us all tomorrow but yeah." Iwaizumi grinned before walking out the door. Oikawa made sure to jump and hit the top of the door before walking out. Akaashi was normal and just walked out with a wave. Komori then slumped over and whined.

"I miss Kaashi already~" He said frowning. Bokuto giggled.

"Me too, me too." Bokuto said before going back to his conversation with Kuroo. I then felt my phone buzz and noticed a text from Teru. I frowned at the message before looking up.

"Teru and 'Samu are gonna go to bed early, they say goodnight!" I said putting on a fake smile. Bokuto and Kuroo frowned at me. Us three knew Terushima was not one to go to sleep early unless he isn't feeling well or he's really drunk. I sighed before I walked over to the dining room to get the dishes. 

"Oh, where's the dishes?" I asked turning around.

"Oh Iwaizumi and Akaashi did them and put them away." Komori said smiling. 

"Oh that was nice." I said smiling and walking back out of the room. 

They nodded and I wondered what we should do. If it were the usual five of us we'd be doing embarrassing shit but I don't think I want to do that in front of Omi-kun..

"What ya guys wanna do?" I asked, leaning against the kitchen counter. Everyone shrugged but Kuroo.

"Swim!" Kuroo said happily. Both Komori and I glanced at Omi-kun for a second before back at Kuroo. I wondered if Komori knew now, or if he glanced at him for other reason. I tried to think of an excuse to say no but had a hard time.

"Then our hair will be wet when we sleep~" I fake whined and Omi-kun scoffed, knowing it was an excuse. I glared at him before looking back at Kuroo.

"The fuck? 'Tsum-tsum we've fell asleep IN THE POOL." He said cocking a brow.

"Ugh I just don't feel like swimming." I said trying to get away from the topic. Kuroo looked at me funny. He knew I loved to swim and I would always be the one to beg them to swim with me, I don't really have any more excuses.