∆•Chapter~Twenty-four•∆

Miya Atsumu POV

I just like him so much. Everything about him is just so perfect. He's so kind to me, my heart can't take it. My heart always flutters around him and I could just melt into his touch. Having his arms wrapped around me now just felt so relieving. He held me tighter before adjusting me so I was in between his legs.I laid my head on his chest and looked up at him. He looked down at me with a smile before kissing my nose. I let out a giggle and looked back straight.

I could stay like this forever. I do mean it when I say that, I wouldn't mind forever. 

A few minutes passed of just holding each other.

"Are you good to go to class in a bit?" He asked me in a sweet voice. I smiled and held his hands, caressing them with my thumbs.

"I am, thank ya Omi-kun. So much." I said softly and he gripped my hands tighter before hugging around me with my own arms.

"Anytime okay?" He said and I nodded smiling. I did just want to stay here for the rest of the day but knew that wouldn't be okay. I wonder why Tooru thought I was anxious.. I wasn't that obvious was I? I must have been, and that only scares me more. Even teachers have to tell me to stop fidgeting. I tried not to think about it now. My only thoughts were of Shinpi-kun. They were of Omi-kun. Mystery boy. 

"My grumpy sea urchin." I said aloud before giggling. He groaned.

"Annoying brat." He replied and I fake pouted.

"Yer's is way meaner Omi-Omi." I said looking back up at him. He looked down at me again and we just looked at each other. Smiling. He put a hand to my hair and started to play with it. I closed my eyes and hummed, happy. I felt his lips go to my forehead and I smiled brighter. Time passed and we knew we had to get up. I pushed myself up and turned off the car, hoping I didn't kill the battery. I don't think I did. I turned back to Omi-kun and wrapped my arms around his neck. He responded by placing his hands on my back. I let go and smiled at him, wanting to kiss him. The moment felt right to kiss him but.. he's asexual. He only ever kissed me to help me, there were never feelings attached. I kept looking at him thinking.

"Why are you frowning?" He asked, placing a hand on my cheek. I leaned into his hand with a smile.

"Just thinking of Tooru." I lied. He gave me a nod before we both knew to come back to school.

"Are my eyes red?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No it's been awhile." He responded and I nodded while getting off of him. He opened the door and stepped out while I followed behind. I clung onto his waist, still anxious to go to class. He put an arm on my back and I couldn't help but smile.

"Still anxious?" He asked to which I only nodded. After a second of walking to the front of the school I spoke up.

"My next class is with Tooru.." I said through a sigh. He rubbed my side and we got to the gate. He let go of me while I was hesitant to let go too. We walked in and had to go our separate ways. I gave him a sad look and he returned it with a small smile before slipping his mask and gloves back on. That was another thing. I was glad he was comfortable to touch me and have his mask off around me. I guess it comes with trust but it made me happy. I walked to class and noticed Tooru at the front door, talking to Ten-ten and Ushijima. I went to act like normal and pounced on Tooru. He stumbled a bit before catching me.

"Hi Tsum-tsum~!" Tendou purred and I smiled. Tooru walked me inside and put me on his lap.

"Everything okay?" He asked and I became even more anxious but kept my smile.

"Yeah why?" I asked trying to sound curious.

"Well you kind of disappeared at lunch and I couldn't find you anywhere." He said and I kept smiling.