∆•Chapter~Twenty-two•∆

Miya Atsumu's POV

I was hoping it would end in a kiss,  but instead, he drifted off to sleep. I guess I can't be upset, you can't force feelings on someone. I took a minute to admire his sleeping face before closing my eyes myself.

I woke up in a sweat, breathing heavily. Sometimes all the build up anxiety came to me in my sleep. Since I've been holding it back for so long it's come to get me now. I almost forgot about the boy next to me until I saw his eyes flutter open. I tried to calm down, still not comfortable enough to show him my problems in person. I took a few deep breaths and tried to realize it was a dream. I become really confused when I first wake up so it was hard to register sounds and movements. I did register the hand on my shoulder though. He sat up and I looked at him with fear eminent in my eyes.

"What happened?" He said in a scratchy voice, rubbing his eyes. It was very attractive. I shook my head and laid back down.

"Nothing don't worry about it." I said, putting on a smile.

"I can tell when you're faking a smile." He said laying beside me. He looked closely into my eyes for the second time that night. My smile broke slightly but I managed to hold it.

"Bad dream?" He asked, grabbing my hand from under the sheet. I slowly nodded and he came closer to me. I could tell he was exhausted, I felt bad for waking him up. I was usually tired during the day, but managed to hide it well. I always woke up at random times during the night and had some unpleasant dreams.

He pulled me into his arms and I hesitantly went on top of him. I buried my head into his chest while he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and back. I moved my arms beneath his body and held him tighter, melting into his warmth. I hadn't felt fear, I just felt happy. I liked being in his arms, I wanted to stay like that. I noticed he drifted off to sleep again when his hug wasn't as tight. I smiled and fell asleep myself. Smelling in the scent that is Sakusa.

I woke up one time and it was light out, I didn't want to move too much or he would wake up. I glanced at the light shining through the window. It wasn't all that bright but the sun had started to rise. I fell back asleep faster than I usually do when I wake up. His warmth had some sort of impact on me and I enjoyed listening to his calm heartbeat. I enjoyed feeling the way his stomach would move when he took a breath in and out. I enjoyed how calm he looked when he was asleep. I enjoyed falling back asleep in his arms.

I woke up again but this time by a dreadful feeling of warmth leaving my body. I tugged back at whatever was making me feel so safe. I heard what sounded like a tired laugh come from the warmth. I fluttered my eyes open and realized I was clinging onto Omi-kun. My cheeks burned a little looking at 'Samu and Teru smirking at me. I let go and buried my face into the pillow.

"Wakey Wakey." Teru said, trying to get me up. I felt too tired, the best feeling was laying down when exhausted. I wanted to take in that feeling. Although the most irritating thing is the sound of others voices trying to disrupt it. I felt pressure on my thigh and chest and before I knew it I was on the floor, wrapped in a blanket. I opened my eyes, only to squint them from the light.

"Who did that..?" I asked tiredly. 

"Yer dear Omi-kun." 'Samu giggled and I groaned.

"Yer a dick Omi-kun." I said before pulling myself up, and back onto the bed. I felt something wrap around my waist and hoist me up. I groaned and sunk into the touch. I opened my eyes to realize it was Omi-kun trying to wake me up, and I clung onto his arm. I laid back down and pulled him on top of me, now wrapping my arms around his back.