𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡

This summer has been terrible ever since the cruciatus curse was placed on Sirius and I, our parents wouldn't even look at us not even speak to us

This summer has been terrible ever since the cruciatus curse was placed on Sirius and I, our parents wouldn't even look at us not even speak to us. As if they did before, but there wasn't much difference, We both knew they were mad, though we were even madder.

This was no way to treat a child, also the fact that the cruciatus and imperious curse are both two of the 3 unforgivable curses. They are illegal and unforgivable because of how bad they are.

The fact that my mother didn't hesitate to even hurt us, showed how much she didn't care about her kids. She absolutely despised us, just because we were sorted into another bloody house.

Also I haven't heard anything from my friends yet, not even from Molly. I think they've hated me now or something, it was odd.

Regulus is also different too. He may have tried stopping mother on hurting us more, but he wasn't the Regulus I know before.

He was quiet, cold, and the most thing that hurt he was regulus BLACK. He didn't live up to the name of Black like Sirius and I before but now he's really turned into the ultimate Black.

These days I've been doing nothing, I'd just sit in my room read, write, draw. I got off my bed, I quietly walked into regulus room. He was on his desk, writing something. We needed to have a chat.

"Hey Reg. I didn't get a hello since the time we arrived home." I said. Not even a hug.

"Get out." he murmered.

"No. I'm you big sister." I replied with a frown, sitting on his bed.

"If mother sees you your dead meat." he mumbled.

"I don't care. Regulus we haven't talked. In a few days I'll be back home." I replied.

"Home? Your home." he said.

"No, I'm not. Hogwarts is my home." I responded.

"It's not.. whatever. Now leave."

"No, what happened to my little munchkin. Your 10, Regulus. You weren't and aren't supposed to be this cold and distant." I replied.

"This is who I am. I have matured."

"Your 10!"

"Keep your bloody voice down." he said. My hair has tuned orange, it's so annoying. He's a child, what is this family feeding him.

"Mother told me not to listen to you, with that stupid nonsense." he said.

"Nonsense? Nonsense. You, Regulus Black, won't listen to me. I doubt it. Regulus-

"Your a Gryffindor. You broke the family tradition. How are you okay. I can't even get over to what mother did to you. Sirius is hanging Gryffindor flags and stuff all around his room, and he's making Kreacher use his elf magic to put a permanent sticking charm on them. How are you guys dealing with this. I cry every night because of this.. pure blood mania. I have to live up to mom and dads expectations. I'm the only Black left. If I don't become a Slytherin it will be the end of my doom. I can't live like that." he replied, facing the piece of parchment he was writing on. I walked up to him.