𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙚

"No, James I can't

"No, James I can't. You guys won't be able to do it on your own." I said, I honestly didn't know what to do. As much as I want to tell Lily I just couldn't, I couldn't and I get where her anger is coming from but even if I try I'll just breakdown and cry about it.

"Are you seriously doubting us right now?" replied Sirius, placing his hands on his waist, reminding me of my mother.

"Yes, yes i am." I sighed, looking at the boys and back to where Lily ran away.

"Look, Lily needs you right now. We can handle it." stated James, taking his hand off my shoulders.

"There are too many steps James! If you mess up just one tiny thing you could stay animals for the rest of your lives! And I don't think I want my brother and my best-friend to get stuck as animals forever. " I quaked, pacing back and forth as I bit on my lip. James has replaced Remus as my best friend, for now, I mean he's truly a good best-friend, and he's been with me through so much. But that's not the point.

"That's not so bad I think I can take it." smiled Sirius, but immediately dropped it when I shot him a glare.

"I'm not kidding. As soon as lightning appears in the sky, go to the trunk. You will discover a mouthful of blood-red potion inside it. Then move somewhere where you aren't going to alarm anyone or place yourself in physical danger during your transformation. Then place your wand-tip against your heart and speak the incantation 'Amato Animo Animato Animagus' and drink the potion. You will then feel fiery pain and an intense double heartbeat, alright?" I said, I've memorized exactly what to do that I memorized the paragraph word for word.

"I missed the part after I'm not kidding." replied Sirius, making me throw my hands up in frustration.

"This is not a joke Sirius! Focus!" I growled, placing my hands on both his shoulders.

"I have it all written down, Bella. We'll be fine." said James, trying to comfort me but clearly it isn't working, because my stress level is above the radar.

"Alright..alright..what about Peter!" I cried out, completely forgetting about his existence.

"Peter is right here, ready for service." I heard a familiar voice crack, making me turn around face to face with Peter.

"How did you— what about the girls?" I asked, slightly opening the door and having a peek to see the girls completely gone.

"In the common room." smiled Peter, looking proud of whatever he did.

"I'm so confused, but you'll explain later. Good luck." I sighed, looking down at the floor and back up at the guys.

"Thank you, Bella." smiled James, making me turn my attention to him, as I smiled weakly.

"Yeah, we wouldn't have done it without you, Bells." chuckled Sirius, pulling his hair back as we all stared at eachother.

Sirius and I aren't those types of siblings the ones who show affection to each-other, it's not that we don't want too, it's the fact that we don't know how too. We don't know how to love. And I think that's why I tried to fight my feelings for Remus, I knew I wasn't good for him, I knew he deserved better. All the love stuff, hugs, kisses, we've barely had them growing up. It wasn't "I'm proud of you" it's was always, "that's it?! Why didn't you do better?"