𝑃 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Arabella Eustacia Black. The daughter of Walburga and Orion Black, sister to Sirius and Regulus Black. Is an 11 years old girl who is  very excited to go to Hogwarts.

Arabella is a very rebellious child, but she can be respectful and elegant. She does not hesitate to state her opinions on people. If you want to get into an argument with this girl. Just know. You'll loose. She does not hold back.

Bella can even fight, no, not those baby punches but she can actually fight. Once she beat up a little kid for making fun of her younger brother Regulus for being a Black.

All her  family believes in Pure Blood Supremacy which is very important , because it's her duty to continue the Black name, with her being the only daughter of Orion and Walburga Black.

Her parents didn't even want a girl, but here she is. Since they think men is the main gender to be needed to continue a family's name.
Some bullshit eh?

Arabella is a Metamorphmagus and she hates it. At home she'll always been called a "freak" or "nasty." Her parents dislike it more than anything but they have to get used it since she can't control it well yet. One of the main reasons she hates it is because for example whenever she's sad her hair turns white meaning everyone will know. She doesn't want to people to ask her if she's okay but to leave her alone.
Though one thing she does enjoy is tuning her face into animal features and mess with her brothers.

Arabella and Sirius are different types of Blacks. They couldn't care less about pure blood supremacy. Shes met a few muggles herself when she was a young girl, and they were normal beings to her.

Though as a young girl her parents would make them seem bad, repeating the words.

"They stole our magic."

"They are different species."

"They don't belong in the Wizarding world."

They would curse them all day long. They'd even teach Arabella and her siblings the words, filthy, Mudblood, etc.

In the house arguing happens a lot. Arabella tries to decrease it for her little brother regulus, but it's no use.

Regulus and her have a great siblings bond, alittle less than hers and Sirius but it's powerful. They enjoy each other's company, and besides Arabella is a better role model than Sirius.

Do you agree?

We know Arabella does.

The only friends Arabella ever had are her cousins Cissy, Bella, and Meda. Though she doesn't really like them. Bellatrix is obsessed with pure blood supremacy and the dark arts. Narcissa only talks about boys, and staying away from mudbloods. Andromenda on the other hand just shakes her head as if she disagrees but Arabella knows she's too scared to talk back.

Andromeda is the only cousin that sees Arabella as a pretty and talented young girl. Everyone criticizes her hair except for Andromeda and her brothers.

Her and Sirius as much as I hate to say it are like two peas in a pot. They do everything together, and they bully each other 24/7. Sometimes they get sick of eachother, but in the end of the day who else does she have other than her twin brother.

Let's begin the life of Arabella Black from Hogwarts till the end...

                                   𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠

Arabella's metamorphagus hair colors and moods -

Happy - violet
Sad - white
Mad- red
Annoyed - orange
Worried - yellow
Disgusted- green
Excited - blue
Embarrassed- pink
Jealous- black
Stressed - brown

Spotify users:  the marauders vibe by maasse00
(Playlist)

𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠

(Authors Note)

Hey guys!
This my first fan fiction "Dangerous" I hope you like it. It is a marauders fan fiction, because I'm a huge marauders fan. Duh.
Remus lupin too, because he's the best DADA professor ever.
I'm making this character pretty badass because why not. Some of this contains swearing, so if u don't like it then idk lmao.
Imma make this spicy, trust me. Just give me time.
Comment some stuff you guys want me to add.
Tune in for marauders fan art at the end.
Now enjoy!

I love you more than Ron loves food.