𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙧

Professor McGonagoll had mentioned yesterday that Alex couldn't be expelled until we could show evidence, and I knew exactly where to go

Professor McGonagoll had mentioned yesterday that Alex couldn't be expelled until we could show evidence, and I knew exactly where to go. I wanted to get into the treehouse to make sure Alex wasn't anywhere near it because who knows what he's capable of. The boys kept asking me what my idea was because they could tell by my smirking, and I just told them that I was still thinking.

Though I made the decision today to go alone, I'll need James' invisibility cloak. I made the decision to get up extra early and sneak into the boys' dorms around 5 a.m. I walked in cautiously, tiptoeing to James' trunk. I couldn't find it as I dug through his jumbled trunk; maybe it was placed the wrong way up, making it invisible, but I would've been felt it right?

I went under his bed because I figured that's where James would stash his belongings. I'm not sure, but he seems to be the sort. As I crouched by his bed, I extended my hand and felt a variety of odd sensations.. The first thing I took out was a small bottle, I read the name and it says Star shaped edible glitter. What the fuck James, I thought to myself. I placed it on the side, and went to search for the cloak again. As I extended my hand I felt, something small and kinda sharp, as I took it out, it was a crocodile toy, with googley eyes.

I scoffed and tossed it to the side, then searched again several times before I felt something massive, like a package. I slowly moved it from under the bed towards me; it was a large box with the words: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE HANDSOME MAN WITH CIRCULAR GLASSES written in black marker on it. I rolled my eyes and knelt down. I opened the box, and over the invisibility cloak was another note that made me roll my eyes: IS IT TIME FOR SOME MISCHIEF POTTER? I took the cloak out of the box, held it in my hand, closed the box, and stuffed it under his bed with the other strange things.

As I stood up, I held the cloak in both my hands when I thought I saw Remus staring at me so I threw the cloak over me, just in case.

"I saw you." I heard Remus's croaky yet pretty deep morning voice.

"Dammit!" I whispered, taking off the cloak when Sirius, rose up from his bed as if he's riding from the dead, making me put the cloak back on, and Remus flop backwards on his bed.

"I heard you." he hissed, his eyes scanning the whole room.

"Come out!" he commanded, in a low tone.

"I am your- uh subconscious.." I replied, slowly figuring out what to say.

"Merlins pants! James!" he said.

"Nooo...dont wake that idiot— I mean the mighty boy beside you! This is only in your head..." I replied, making Sirius's eyes widen, with a grin on his lips.

"Well then subconscious, how do you do?" he asked, looking very amused, crossing his legs, and playing with his hands facing the wall in-front of him.