𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚

We ended up only relaxing in or around the lake before sunrise

We ended up only relaxing in or around the lake before sunrise. It was wild; we talked about a lot of things, laughed a lot, and even made Peter cry, which was a lot of fun. We eventually agreed to return to Hogwarts as if nothing had happened, and that is exactly what we did. We stepped into the halls and into the common room, draped in James's robe.

We pretended to have gotten up early and wanted to take a shower. I went into the girls' dorms while the boys went into theirs; the girls were sleeping peacefully while I went to my trunk to get my clothes. I went inside after turning on the water to take a shower.

I loved my new hairstyle because it made me feel free and happy. Many people came up to me and complimented me on it, which helped me feel better about myself. That was just what I needed today; the dark black matched my mood perfectly.

Except for Sirius, the boys were already dressed when I got out of the shower, dressed, and went downstairs. James, Remus, and Peter were bored out of their minds as they sat on the sofa.

"It's been an hour hasn't it?" I scoffed, as I walked up to the boys and sat on the red couch facing them.

"Yeah, and WE ARE DYING!" yelled James, probably waking up the whole common room, just to make Sirius notice the time.

"OH STOP OVERREACTING YOU LITTLE TWAT!" said Sirius, from upstairs.

"James! Keep it down!" hissed Remus.

"Oh relax, they sleep like bears hibernating here." replied James. After a few minutes, Sirius finally arrived with his hair all jelled back, and a comb in his hand.

"Please tell me your not going to take an hour and a half." I sighed, pointing at the comb.

"Well—

"I can't do this today." I stood up, dying of boredom.

"Relax, only if any ladies are present today." Sirius smirked and walked out of the common room, taking my hand in his. The boys eventually caught up with us, and we all walked together to the Great Hall. Except for Remus, who had to return to the common room to get his latest novel, which he is currently reading.

"Bears would make really good animals." grinned James, staring at me, at my right.

"No, they dont." I rolled my eyes.

"They would! Imagine one day, I'll wear my glasses, and my Gryffindor scarf." he smirked.

"If it's for Lily attention, go ahead. Though they'll be too small for someone with a thick neck and eyes that are so spread apart." I smirked back.

"Then we need to find somethings that has a small neck. Elegant but small." he said.

"Not something, but an animal. Please I don't feel like having to fix anything if you guys think of something else. This is for animal transformation not for trying to impress someone transform." I replied, walking with the boys.