𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

As she faded away, it felt like dying all over again, though it wasn't painful

As she faded away, it felt like dying all over again, though it wasn't painful. It felt like a huge breeze sweeping over her like wind blowing a feather away. Her eyes snapped open, as she took a look around, she's back where she ended up. She let out a sigh. The other side. Many people go with the terms hell or heaven, but for supernatural creatures like Arabella they end up here. It's pretty much a purgatory, stuck in between. It's always been lonely on the other side, no one was present, it was only you, yourself, and only you. It was just a white bright room or world that had no ending, you'd spend you're time watching you're loved ones, as Arabella is now beginning to watch Sirius and sometimes Regulus.

She'd only been here for a few hours, and she's already getting bored. She didn't know what came after death, but she's read of this place before, made by people's imaginations, since they're supernatural beings. It never had a name, so people chose the other side. Yes, this may be better than living the hell of a life she's been living, but what else is there to do here? She thought. The other side was like living in the real world, but unable to speak, feel, or communicate with the people you're watching over. It took Arabella a few minutes to figure all this out, and she knew that she'll be stuck here a long time.

"So how did your conversation with Sirius go?" asked a familiar voice, making Arabella turn around to face to face with a tall woman, towering over her a bit, with thick curly black hair that made her emerald green eyes stand out. She had thin lips, dark heavy-lidded eyes, and a strong jaw really going with her very sculpted face. She somehow reminded her of herself, but older, and they did look pretty identical, with a few differences.

"Oh please get that stupid grin off your face, woman..that looks absolutely like me in a very creepy way." Arabella replied, she knew this woman she helped her get in contact with Sirius, but she knew nothing more.

"You don't tell me what to do Arabella." she said, causing Arabella to turn back to watching her brother as she spoke, but something caught her attention. She had this sokovian accent, that really impressed Arabella. How does she know her name? She's never mentioned it before.

"How do you know my name?" she asked, only looking using her eyes, and the woman looked very amused.

"I know a lot of things Arabella, and you're name wasn't hard. And besides it's only both of us here, why wouldn't I know your name." she replied, coolly, as she came and stood beside Arabella.

"Maybe because you helped me talk to my brother, and that took five seconds, which there's no way I would've trusted you enough to say it." replied Arabella, looking at her brother, as he lay there next to her body watching the stars together. She took in a deep breath, if only she was there with him.

"Maybe because your brother mentioned it about a hundred times when..he was lashing out on you, spilling his heart out, and mentioning how you ripped his heart out, stomped on it, and placed it right back in?" she finished off with a small smile, as Arabella only glared at her.