𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"Hey Bella

"Hey Bella.." said a voice, I turned around. It was Alex, but it really wasn't him. He was wearing a green polo shirt, with jeans. His hair gelled and put to the side. Talk about style, eh? Also he's wearing Slytherin House colours, pathetic.

"They look at you, just like that." said Molly from behind me. She was dancing with Arthur and smirking at me.

"Hey Alex." I smiled, I was sitting down and so was Remus, but he was standing. He looked pretty nervous, and when I peeked behind him I can see all his friends looking at him and whispering.

"Hey, uh are you busy tommorrow?" he asked.

"No, why."

"Would you like to go out with me?" he said, well that came as a surprise. Alex was hot, but not hot meaning I wouldn't date him. He is good looking yes, but he's more of a friend. I know this is going to turn into a date, which I don't want but I don't care. He was funny and really nice, which isn't really my type. Like yes be funny, but not that nice.

I am so picky.

I looked at him, and back at Remus, who's jaw was clenched. I looked back at Alex thinking about my decision. Maybe I should try?

"Alright, when and where?" I asked.

"Oh- I didn't know you'd accept- so I didn't really—

"Outside the portrait hole at 4, we can watch the sunset." I smiled, Alex turned a little shade of pink, and walked away, then immediately running to his friends.

"Didn't even say thank you." I said, Remus was still looking at Alex with that death stare, that he always gives when he's mad. I just shrugged off, cause he's very protective of his friends.

"You okay, Moony?" I asked, he snapped out of it.

"Oh- me I'm okay." he smiled weakly.

"You wanna come dance?" I asked him, standing up.

"No, I'm fine. I'll stay right here." he fumed. I stood up,walked up to Alex, almost tripping about 10 times.

"Hey." I smiled, we were now in the middle of the common room, chatting. Then that slow dancing music hit. Alex turned a shade of pink, and put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulder, and held him closer to me. Everyone was slow dancing to the music, on my left were Molly and Arthur slow dancing, as if they've been dating forever. Arthur leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheeks, I frowned. I maybe never get to experience that type of love and affection.

"He's cute." whispered Molly to my ear, dancing away with Arthur.

"You look nice tonight." said Alex.

"Oh, thanks. It's really comfortable." I smiled, dancing with Alex.

"You know you always look good." he laughed, tighten his hands on my waist.