𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪

It's been a few days since we've arrived at hogwarts, and it's all pretty much the same

It's been a few days since we've arrived at hogwarts, and it's all pretty much the same. The guys and I are now sitting in the common room, as the girls were helping Molly with her pregnancy by reading books all about it. Turns out witches give birth the same way muggles do, which is push it out of your vagina. I'm will not, and will never have children, they're so..what's the word. Ah yes. Annoying. And I won't be pushing a child out of my...just for them to be ungrateful and annoying as they are.!

"Hey guys, have you ever noticed—" we all sighed as James came walking into the common room with a large smile plastered on his face.

"Oh Merlin." cried Sirius, hitting his head on the table.

"Here we go." sighed Remus, as he sat down on the red couch reading about magical creatures.

"Have you ever noticed the way Lily's eyes shine when she's outside in the sun?" smiled James, walking up to me, who was taking a nap on the couch. I looked up to see James's face close to mine.

"Holy fuck. Why your face look like that." I said, backing away, cause seems like we're about to kiss there buddy.

"Prongs. Stop." mumbled Sirius, as he had the map scattered in front of him, seated on the study table.

"Or the way her hair bounces in the air when she walks." he smiled to himself, again, as he placed a hand on his heart and threw himself beside Remus.

"James, seriously this is getting a bit much.." replied Remus, looking up at James who was on a whole other planet.

"A-bit? Mans a whole as stalker." I sighed, turning around so that my face was now sinking in the pillow.

"Or the way her lips—" he spoke when Sirius cut him off, making me sit up and look at him, he had a large grin on his face.

"Yes."

"Wait what?" answered James, snapping back to reality, and looking at Sirius, confused.

"Yes, I've noticed all these things. I've noticed everything. Yes." he said, standing up, and holding the map in his hands.

"W-wait...hold on." said James, standing up, and furrowing his eyebrows during the process. Oh this is gonna get real good.

"Padfoot, you're saying that you've been looking at Lily's eyes." replied Remus, looking up from his book, with his eyebrows raised.

"Why yes Moony. I think I am." he nodded, leaning on the table, and opening the map, which has now covering his face.

"That's not funny.." mumbled James, I turned back to look at James who, looked very unamused, glaring at Sirius.

"And her hair?" I asked, trying as hard as I can not to smirk.

"Oh, her hair..I love watching her hair." said Sirius, putting the map down, looking all dreamy and shit.