𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨

Years ago, I volunteered to help the boys with their animagi transformations, in order to join Remus during his rough nights

Years ago, I volunteered to help the boys with their animagi transformations, in order to join Remus during his rough nights. I'm a metamorphagus, meaning I'm able to shapeshift into anything or anyone I desire. It's been years, and I've been waiting patiently to help them. I'm surprised I've lasted this long to watch this storm, and work on the potion.

Tonight, is where the thunderstorm hits, and every day the boys would mutter the words, as the mandrakes leafs were in their mouths, and after that they placed them in a vile, until we waited for the storm to arrive. If anything goes wrong tonight, it won't end well for any of us, and i shall say I'm the responsible one here.

I now sit in the common room waiting for the boys to meet me here, after classes as they promised. I took the vile out, staring at it, scanning every little detail, until a small group of people appeared infront of me. I placed the vile back in my bag, and smirked as I looked up, to meet eye to eye with the boys.

"Well, if it isn't the guys—without Remus?" I said, my eyebrows furrowed, where is Remus? And why is he late?

"I thought Remus would be here?" replied James, throwing his bag on the couch, and following behind.

"I can't believe Moony is late. He's never late." chuckled Sirius, sitting down beside James, as he pulled little strands of his jet black hair back.

"You remind me of Snape." I pointed out, standing up, and walking up to the study table. I had left my "Amino Animgi" book since second year, and decided to take it with me tonight. 

"Excuse me? What did you just say? I couldn't hear you." answered Sirius, placing his hand around his ear, pretending he couldn't hear me.

"I said. You remind me of Snape."  I smiled to myself, as I picked up the book from the table.

"I don't see we're this is going. He looks like a greasy slime ball, while I look like Prince Charming." he smiled brightly, flashing my eyes with his bright white teeth.

"I'll have to agree." laughed Peter, looking at Sirius, and back at me.

"Hmm..I doubt that, but he does look like a greasy slime ball. When was the last time you showered?" I asked him, turning back, to look at him.

"Two days ago. Let me tell you something! It is not healthy to shower everyday miss! My hair needs to breath, and so does yours! Exactly why my hair looks better." he exclaimed, as James leaned back, watching us, with an amused look.

"Need a close up to my hair then? Take this, motherfuckers!" I yelled, running and throwing myself on the boys, so that my hair technically covered their faces.

"Aghhh! Get off!" coughed Sirius, picking my hair up in strands as if it was some sort of poison ive.

"Smells like..honeydew. Just like first year." smiled James, as I looked up at him.