𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

"Ah you two love birds

"Ah you two love birds." came James's voice, walking down from the stairs, to where Moony was standing.

"I don't get the help Evans talks about." said Sirius, following up with James and sitting on the couch.

"She clearly likes you, Moony." continued James, sitting right beside Sirius. Peter went to join, when everyone stared at him as he was walking towards the couch.

"Don't ask me. I know nothing about girls."

"Yeah."

"True."

"No, she doesn't like me. We're just bestfriends." Remus smiled weakly, maybe they couldn't be more than that, but this was enough for him.

"Yeah right! My name is now childish." laughed Sirius.

"I get it! Ahaha!" laughed Peter.

"Yeah! And James is Lily's boyfriend!" Sirius laughed loudly, falling off the couch, his hand on his chest for how hard he was laughing.

"Oh you little! Oh yeah! Sirius has a girlfriend!" replied James, getting annoyed, and jumping on Sirius.

Arabella was on her way to get her...third revenge? while all of this was going on in the common room. She was stared at everywhere she went, but she tried to avoid it as much as she could. She simply wanted to get to Professor McGonagoll's office and finish this. She eventually made it to his office and knocked on the door

"Professor?" she asked, knocking on the door once..twice.. three times. She thought maybe she wasn't in her office, as she walked away she heard voices coming from behind the door. She turned around, and got closer.

"This is absurd! She is a child!" she heard, Professer McGonagoll say, which caught her attention. She leaned on the door, listening to the conversation.

"It is not his fault! You know the ministry got something to with this correct?!" replied a women, with a very high voice. She sounded to be in atleast her early 30s.

"This is his fault! We might not have the proof, but we will get you!" hissed Professor McGonagoll. Arabella then heard footsteps approaching her and looked around for a statue to hide behind. She found a large one and decided to hide behind it. She knelt and stared at the open door, then watched as a woman and her daughter exited the office.

The mother seemed to be in her 30s, as she had suspected. She wore a simple purple dress with long curly hair down to her shoulders. She was dressed strangely, with funky glasses and very high heels. Arabella couldn't see her face since she turned around to face Professor McGonagoll. Beside her was a girl about my age, she also had the same blonde long hair as her mother, but shorter. She was wearing a bright pink shirt with colourful flowers, and green pants. She legit looked like a hoquet of flowers.

"Yeah, alright. We'll see if this little girl has any proof. Minerva, just get over it." said the women, holding a quill in her left hand. Arabella didn't know what they were talking about but had an idea.